Dead Sea Elements Thick Towelettes uploaded by Felecia F.

BY DEAD SEA ELEMENTS

Wet Cleansing & Make Up Remover Towelettes. Infused with dead sea salts & minerals. New. Hypo-Allergenic - pH balances. Not tested on animals. Alcohol free. Oil free Dead Sea Elements™ normal to oily skin towelettes are produced with Dead Sea salts & minerals. The Dead Sea is a real natural miracle & is considered by many skin experts as one of the best natural therapeutic resources. It s also well known today as one of the best natural spa s on earth. Dead Sea Elements™. see more...

Megan S.
Frostburg, MD
These makeup removers are #mycultclassics. I have repurchased four times already. They remove all my makeup, waterproof and all, without leaving streaks, film, or product. I only need one each time, they are so soft and fresh. I don't want another makeup towelette.
Nicol R.
I love this product ! I not only use it to remove my makeup but I use it every morning and every night to clean my face. It leaves my face feeling clean, smooth and refreshed.
Briana T.
bellflower, CA
This is one of my everyday products.I use this every night to remove my makeup. The only bad thing about it is it really causes your face to be super dry afterwards. I always have to make sure i use moisturizer after using this product
Kristy-Marie C.
Great remover wipes, the scent is not overpowering and they really remove majority of my makeup before i do a final face wash at night. Even better they make removing my matte lipsticks a breeze
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
Love these thick make up remover towelettes. Got them at TJ Maxx for $3.99 and I love them. They remove my make up and leave my face feeling clean and refreshed. Awesome product!
Nj W.
I love these towelettes , they really get rid of all the makeup on your face and the keep you face moist. Great cleansers even if you are not wearing makeup.
brianna S.
Tampa, Fl
I love these, I found them at Ross and will be going back to get more. They take off almost all of my makeup and they do not have an overpowering scent.
beth h.
Reidsville, NC
Im in love with these. I found them a TJ Maxx and thought Id try them out because the price was unbeatable! Have loved them ever since.
Maria H.
Fort Smith, AR
Remove make up doesn't leave skin irritate wet cleaning wipes removes dirt oil been using the product and leave awesome results
Deana C.
Lanse, MI
I love these wipes for removing make up! & they're a steal at only $3.99 at TJ Max! I would definitely recommend them.