BeautyFaceFacial SkincareDead Sea Collection
Collagen with Dead Sea Minerals Anti Wrinkle Day Cream 169 fl oz

by Dead Sea Collection

Enriched with minerals from the Dead Sea and collagen, this anti-wrinkle cream helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, while helping to protect the skin from the effects of stress and pollution. enhances skin hydration for a more refined and youthful...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dead Sea Collection Collagen with Dead Sea Minerals Anti Wrinkle Day Cream 1.69 fl oz!
Tammy S.
Olean, NY
Dead Sea Collection Collagen with Dead Sea Minerals Anti Wrinkle Day Cream 1.69 fl oz uploaded by Tammy S.
I started using dead sea collagen minerals day cream a couple months ago and first off the price was great $3.50 at big lots. secondly, it made my skin shiny and smooth not to mention I noticed my skin firmer less sagging. I would definitely buy this product again. It was well worth buying and cheap too.Dead Sea Collection Collagen with Dead Sea Minerals Anti Wrinkle Day Cream 1.69 fl oz
Stacy T.
Gladstone, MO
Dead Sea Collection Collagen with Dead Sea Minerals Anti Wrinkle Day Cream 1.69 fl oz uploaded by Stacy T.
Purchased at: Big Lots
I used this for 2 days and quit using it because it made my skin really oily. I liked it because it did fill in any fine lines. It also caused a light break out on my face. It had a scent that was a mixture of roses and sea. It isn’t too strong, It seemed like it would have been a great product if only my skin would have like it. I gave mine to my niece.
Kayla M.
I'm a huge fan of this. I was surprised to find something that works so well for so cheap! I got this at Big Lots. I've lost a lot of weight in the last year and have been looking for something to tighten up the skin on my neck and this stuff is truly making a difference. It's supposed to be a night cream, but I use it both day and night. I'm slowly seeing results, but I really like it.
Olya N.
Jacksonville, FL
It's a very nice cream worth the price and I try using it every time I do my daily skin routine but sometimes I just put it on at night to let it absorb and wake up with nice skin.
Rachel L.
Syracuse, NY
Dead Sea Collection Collagen with Dead Sea Minerals Anti Wrinkle Day Cream 1.69 fl oz uploaded by Rachel L.
Purchased at: Burlington Coat Factory
Love this cream I put it on every morning it works wonders on my face it makes my face feel smooth and fresh all day you only need a little bit not to much so this jar of cream will last you at least a month I would recommend others to buy or at least try you wont regret having this cream I buy all the time got my last jar from Burlington for 2 bucks its normally more in other stores
Diana J.
Haughton, LA
Dead Sea Collection Collagen with Dead Sea Minerals Anti Wrinkle Day Cream 1.69 fl oz uploaded by Diana J.
So for a no name brand i think . I don't see name anywhere. This is awesome. Its thick like oil of olay . I love that an the smell is so good like a body spray or perfume . So far I'm enjoying it .
Jan E.
Liverpool
Dead Sea Collection Collagen with Dead Sea Minerals Anti Wrinkle Day Cream 1.69 fl oz uploaded by Jan E.
Dead Sea Collection Collagen with Dead Sea Minerals Anti Wrinkle Day Cream 1.69 fl oz I’m actually reviewing the night cream version but it doesn’t seem to be on here. Anyways this is a night cream I tend to use when I've ran out of my fave product. It's quite a heavy cream with a slight, fresh fragrance. It blends into my skin really well and DOES leave behind a slightly greasy residue, however, by morning it has all soaked in leaving my skin feeling lovely and soft. I'm not too sure it works well for my wrinkles however it is a good night moisturiser. Also it's really cheap! #deadseaminerals #deadseacollection #moisturiser #anti-wrinkle #facecream #facemoisturiser #facialcare #facial #facialmoisturiser #nightmoisturiser
Monica C.
Sherwood Park , AB
Dead Sea Collection Collagen with Dead Sea Minerals Anti Wrinkle Day Cream 1.69 fl oz uploaded by Monica C.
I'm actually using the NIGHT cream and its great! I keep it by my bedside for late night moisture. I bought it at the Dollarama surprising as it sounds. Its not my everyday cream but i like it handy. It feels great on my skin and it was super affordable to keep on my bedside table.
Sherrilynn S.
Kingston, ON
Dead Sea Collection Collagen with Dead Sea Minerals Anti Wrinkle Day Cream 1.69 fl oz uploaded by Sherrilynn S.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
Works surprisingly well for the price I found it at, I actually need to go buy another because I used mine up! Definitely worth the price!
Justyna S.
Telford
Dead Sea Collection Collagen with Dead Sea Minerals Anti Wrinkle Day Cream 1.69 fl oz uploaded by Justyna S.
As in my other review on this collection I love day and night cream from Dead Sea Collection collagen! Consistency is so smooth and smells so nice.

Looking for your answer?