Dead Sea Collection 9271 Anti-wrinkle Eye Cream W/ Hyaluronic Acid - Free Shpg

Dead Sea Collection 9271 Anti-wrinkle Eye Cream W/ Hyaluronic Acid - Free Shpg

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dead Sea Collection 9271 Anti-wrinkle Eye Cream W/ Hyaluronic Acid - Free Shpg!
How would you rate this product?
Jenna L.
Meriden, CT
This is a really nice eye cream, and it's pretty inexpensive. This has ingredients like hyaluronic acid, vitamins A & E, and dead sea minerals. This is also an anti-wrinkle formula, so it will help to plump up your skin. It sinks into the skin quickly, and it's very lightweight too. It won't leave your under eye area feeling greasy or heavy. You can use this under makeup and it won't alter or affect it in any way. This does have a very slight fragrance, but it's nothing crazy or overwhelming. I really do think this works quite well too, which is great because it's not expensive. I tend to get very dry, flaky skin around my eyes, nose, and the center of my forehead. So I need an eye cream that will keep the skin around my eyes looking and feeling nourished and moisturized. This one does a great job of keeping my skin soft and smooth. I would definitely recommend giving this a try. I buy this at Ocean State Job Lot, and on Amazon. It's always between $5 and $10, which you can't beat!!

Looking for your answer?