Dead Sea Amazing Minerals Combo Facial Care Bar - 5.2 oz

A softly cleansing facial care bar for those of us with combination facial skin. Amazingly Affordable, Amazingly Effective, ALL NATURAL TREAT YOUR FACE! You've just discovered THE MOST CLARIFYING hand crafted Facial Bar right here. Our Dead Sea Amazing Minerals COMBO Facial Care Bar was created by Annie on a whim and oh my goodness! People LOVE what it does for their Facial Skin!! Slowly hand poured in tiny 22 -24 bar batches (at exactly 4 oz.**), saturated with BOTH Dead Sea Salts and Dead Sea Mud, this is the perfect affordable, effective luxurious bar for combination facial skin! You absolutely must try it. No animal testing. Vegan. Ingredients: Saponified Oils of Olives, Palm and Coconut, Dead Sea Mineral Salts and Dead Sea Mud **Weight approx. 3.75 oz. after 3 month cure. Not yet available in a larger bar. Testimonials: "A few months ago, I decided, on a whim, to try the Combo Facial Bar. Let me tell you, I'm 36 and have had acne since I was 12. No medication or cream or gel has ever made it completely go away (I've spent literally thousands on dermatologists and medications and chemical peels). Until the Combo Bar. This soap is a miracle to me. My skin has never looked better...."- W.H., TX "The Combo bar visibly reduces the appearance of pores, even under magnification. I've noticed less breakouts, a firmer, evenly toned skin and less inflammation. I always try to (give it) out to people I see battling acne. I don't know if you know this, but years of bad cystic acne got me into the bodycare business in the first place, so it's kind of my pet project to help people who are going through what I went through. I noticed an improvement in the skin of the cashier at (local health food store) as soon as I arrived, and when I went through her line later, she told me that she had been using the (COMBO) bar and loved it."- M.F., CA. "I have been using your (COMBO and MUD INTENSIVE) Facial Soap for over 2 weeks now and I have noticed a si see more...

Buy on Amazon
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Dead Sea Amazing Minerals Combo Facial Care Bar - 5.2 oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?