Dead Rising 2: Off the Record Playstation3 Game CAPCOM uploaded by Oscar Ülises R.

BY CAPCOM

When America's latest and greatest gambling paradise Fortune City is hit by a zombie outbreak, Chuck must do whatever it takes to survive. Pitted against tens of thousands of zombies, some serious psychos and the constant countdown of the clock, he's got 72 hours to save himself and his daughter. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Raisa D.
spring , TX
Dead rising franchise is amazing all the games are good, what i like about this one was mainly that frank was pudgy and when i dressed him up like a woman and roamed around the mall like that.My fav one is number 4 because it's all the games mixed together and more progressikn to the story.
Leticia P.
Kissimmee, FL
Absolutely love dead rising I love the fact that you can pick up just about anything and make it into a weapon and be able to defend yourself and kill the zombies it's really an action-packed game and I like it
Jeana T.
Shelbyville, IL
I loved this game, most zombie games I found to be fun. This one kept me on the edge of my seat and it was intense.. I most definitely recommend this to anyone that lives zombie games.
Joseph R.
Brooklyn, NY
This game is so awesome. Gives you creative ways to kill zombies by allowing you to combine everyday items and vehicles to do the deed. Definitely not for the kiddies .
Kristin K.
Norman, OK
Sooo.... This is very good game I would definitely recommend it. I thought it was fun and it's very affordable and fun. The first one was pretty good as well.
Lisandra H.
This game is a great zombie Game! My fiance and I owned the first version as well and we loved playing the game... glad they came out with a second!
diana v.
wasco, CA
Love that you can craft your own weapons, to defeat infinity of zombies the game is really affordable now similar to dead island or left for dead
Maria F.
Grandy, NC
Amazing zombie game for all you zombie lovers! The graphics are pretty good and it's a pretty tough game in some areas. I loved it.
Ana C.
My hubby and I have played this game. Not a bad game. I personally preffer other type of games but hubby does like it.
kelsey a.
Dundalk, MD
Very good game, great graphics lots of action. I highly recommend this game for the gamers out there.
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Gamer Expert Level 3
Does anyone else love this game ?
Nena A.
Aimee W.
I do! Me and my husband play it quite often!
Kinsley R.
Who has this game? Is it any good?