De Witt Company Dewitt 7ft x 100ft Deer Fence Netting #DEWDDF7100 - Pest Control

BY DE WITT COMPANY

DeWitts Deer Fencing is a safe humane alternative to wire fencing. It discourages deer and other small animals from destroying gardens and other vegetation. Deer Fencing is environmentally safe mesh netting made from 0.75 polypropylene strand s that are bonded together and have been U.V. treated for longer lasting durability. The fencing attaches easily to metal or wooden stakes and measures 7 feet tall by 100 feet long. Environmentally-safe 3/4 mesh polypropylene. Deer fence netting. Material: nylon. Safe humane alternative to wire fencing. Discourages deer and other small animals. Long lasting. Dimensions: 7 Width x 100 Depth. see more...

• I have many deer that visit my yard weekly and a veggie g...2 Answers
Mary S.
Farmington, IL
Just put some of this up a couple years ago around my young apple trees. It did the job, the trees are still there and should fruit this year. Now I need some for the cherry trees I just ordered. lol
Ahmiana A.
Chula Vista, CA
Ui like to use these to keep my puppys from leaving the yard
because well i don't have any dear problems
Jennifer M.
These work well but we don't need them where I am because we don't have deer but it also keeps other small animals out as well
Jessica R.
Long Beach, CA
Good if deers are a problem for you, like if they eat your plants, since they love munching.
Rachel F.
Portland, OR
My grandpa used to always use this and it seemed to get the job done. The deer never got through it to the garden.
chesa l.
Fox Island, Wa
I have many deer that visit my yard weekly and a veggie garden they love to munch on. We thought by putting the garden very near the house that might deter them but that's not the case so I've been looking for something else. Has anyone used this and does it help?