BY DE WAFELBAKKERS #39 in Frozen Breakfasts

Lia A.
Flint, MI
HOLLY MOLLY PANCAKES!!! These are my Favorite Pancakes, I eat between 1-2 packs per day, the Blueberry kind. Take the pancakes out of the plastic bag, sepreate each pancake, take a piece of papertowel and wrap all 3 in the papertowel, microwave on high for 60 seconds. Let sit for 1 minute to cool off. DeWafelbakkers have 3 different varieties, Blueberry, Plain and Chocolate Chip, I'm not a fan for chocolate in the morning, and I don't like plain pancakes, I eat my blueberry ones with no syrup because the blueberry pancake its self as just enough flavor without the syrup. You can purchase these Pancakes at Kroger, Walmart. Regualr Price is $3.99, if their on sale, its $2.50 at Kroger, best to buy them on one of their Kroger events and you can buy them for .99. These Pancakes make a great breakfast for children & adults like me.
Taryn G.
W Frankfort, IL
I always prefer to make my pancakes from scratch; however, with how busy life is that does not always happen. These frozen pancakes can be found at both my local Kroger and Walmart and they are a great alternative for breakfast when I'm in a jam.
Clarissa N.
These are the best frozen pancakes I've every had. They are sweet and fluffy. I'm not the greatest at making pancakes so I buy these. my kids like the chocolate chip and plain ones the best, but for me it's the blueberry.
Justine A.
My kids love these. You get a lot to a package. We buy all 3 varieties. They love the chocolate chip the best.