BY DE MAMIEL

Utilising herbal extracts, calming essential oils and potent phytonutrients to replenish and de-stress your skin (and mind) de Mamiel's Dewy Facial Mist is the perfect complexion pick-me-up. Combatting the stress of daily life and harsh environmental elements, this is like 'serum in a mist' and can be used as part of your daily skin care routine, as well as at any point in the day when you need a little lift. Imparting long-lasting moisture, the formula is enhanced with a whole host of cell-stimulating super ingredients - including radiance-boosting peony, powerful antioxidising pea proteins, refreshing Persian rose water, moisturising bamboo bio water, protective prebiotics and hydrating hyaluronic acid. As well as soothing fatigued, stressed skin, the delicate, fresh scent instils an abiding sense of calm and peace, making it the ideal antidote for tired faces. see more...

Marti W.
I tried a sample of this recently and I really loved it. It was hydrating and light and refreshing. As with the cleansing dew... Price point is v high, not sure I could justify purchasing it full size. I’d consider buying a travel size to treat myself sparingly but they don’t sell it smaller.
Aija P.
I love the smell!!!! so natural and refreshing. i can not stop spraying it on my face. its like light parfume. feels great. and its afordable what i love. will repurchase
Marti W.
How does this product compare to Tatcha Dewy Mist? TATCHA Luminous Dewy Skin Mist