BY DE-LUXE

New label design, same great formula with 25% Shea Butter...but without the Parabens!Severe dry skin due to weather often requires extra nourishment, and our Body Butter is perfect for these conditions. Also treats eczema, psoriasis, and prevents stretch marks. Authentic Spa Quality Personal Care de~luxe Shea Butter Body Balm  Intense Moisturizing Treatment For centuries, the nut of the African Shea Tree has provided powerful nourishment and healing to severely dry skin.  de~luxe 25% Shea Butter Body Balm is authentic "Treatment Grade" naturally rich in antioxidants and Vitamins A & E.  With continued use, it can treat countless skin problems including itching, sunburns, eczema and psoriasis. Free of Parabens and Sulfates Natural Plant Based Ingredients Contains Natural Fragrance Oils No Harsh Preservatives, Biodegradable No Animal Testing - Cru see more...

Connie S.
Brownsburg, IN
If you love staying moisturizer, you will absolutely love this! I received this as a gift and had never used body butter, but now I am a fan! I enjoy the soft smoothness this adds to my legs after shaving. I have bought this to give to others so they may enjoy the quality feel of this product.
Valerie H.
Stanton , TN
Oh my do I love this body balm! It's so creamy and really moisturizing. It's especially nice during the winter months.