BY DE-LUXE

Authentic Spa Quality Personal Care de-luxe Shea Butter 100% Pure With Lavender Essential Oils Shea Butter is well regarded as one of nature s most effective moisturizers.  A natural antioxidant rich in Vitamins A and E, Shea Butter has been used for centuries in the treatment of severe dry skin including eczema and psoriasis. de-luxe Shea is 100% Pure Shea Butter with a touch of Pure Lavender Essential Oils.  Pure Shea Butter is extremely rich, nourishing and heavy. Natural Plant Based Ingredients Pure Essential Oils No Harsh Preservatives, Biodegradable No Animal Testing - Cruelty Free Questions? -378-4786 see more...

• I have dry patches all over my fave but my t zone is oily. Would ...1 Answers
  • I have really dry skin in general, especially on my face. Would i...2 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this brand?2 Answers
de-luxe Shea Butter 100% Pure
  • "I am 5 months pregnant and currently using this product. It keeps my belly smooth and takes away any dryness or itchiness " in 3 reviews
Connie S.
Brownsburg, IN
I love this body butter! Moisturizers legs and elbows well. Helps clot blood when accidentally cutting legs when shaving and helps heal quickly. A little bit goes a long way! You don't have to use much to feel the smoothness. I received this as a gift and have since bought more as gifts for others!
Lauren G.
Corbin, KY
Everyone tells you shea butter will solve your problems but they never mention how this brand works miracles! It has strongly reduced the amount of stretch marks I accumulated during my pregnancy and for that, I am so grateful.
Theresa D.
NYSSA, OR
I like that this product makes my skin feel soft and smooth. I am a first time user to this product and so far It is a good product . I like that it has a nice scent to it I do have to say that I feel it is a little oily I have told friends and family and they seem to like this product so far
Anna H.
Raleigh , NC
Love the affordability and accessibility of this product. It smells great and is healing and hydrating to the skin. I love using this during the cold Midwest winters to soothe my dry skin. Would recommend.
Raychel M.
Mercedes, TX
Bye bye to.dryness or.any other irritations to.your skin it works amazing o. Pregnancy bellies for.stretch marks perfect Shea butter I just love
Yadira V.
Cooper, TX
Shea butter works miracles! I have very sensitive skin and am still able to use this product. It is a great moisturizer.
Denise N.
El Monte, CA
Demi B.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I believe Walmart carries this product, I love the way it makes my skin feel & it smells great!
Terikay P.
Edmore, MI
Shea Butter is good for scars and stretch marks and just overall softness. Love!
Nisha K.
WB,Kolkata
shea butter is good for your skin.It is usefull for skin during winters and yea its has the quality to inhance the health of your skin.love it
Marguerite S.
Aquinnah, MA
Where can I purchase this brand?
Jordan T.
I have really dry skin in general, especially on my face. Would it be safe to use it there?
Bayan S.
Magnolia, AR
I have dry patches all over my fave but my t zone is oily. Would this work for my skin type?