BY DE-LUXE

"Savon De-Luxe French Milled Soaps (2) 4.2Oz Soaps Total Net Wt. 8.4Oz./238G. Superior Soaps Through Tradition And Ingredients.™ Authentic Spa Quality Personal Care 100% Pure Vegetable, Glycerin &Amp; Shea Butter Soap Naturally Moisturizing, Exfoliating &Amp; Soothing No Animal Testing - Cruelty Free Natural Plant Based Ingredients - No Animal Products No Harsh Preservatives - Biodegradable Contains Natural Fragrance Oils Recyclable Pet Packaging Savon De-Luxe (""Deluxe Soap""), Are French Milled Soaps In The Time-Honored Process Of Slowly Milling The Base Three Or More Times For A Superior, Long-Lasting Luxury Soap. Our Pure Vegetable Base Of Palm, Coconut And Glycerin Enriched With Shea Butter Results In A Rich, Moisturizing Soap Perfect For All Skin Types Including Sensitive To Dry. The Addition Of Oatmeal Provides A Soothing And Natural Exfoliating Benefit By Gently Scrubbing Away Dead Skin And Other Surface Impurities. Use Daily To Reveal Healthier, Softer Skin. Follow Use With Our Shea Butter Creme De-Luxe Lotions. Questions? Toll-Free (800) 378-4786 Made In Usa" see more...

de-luxe SaVON Bar Soap Almond & Oatmeal
  • "I love this soap it has helped my skin so much I had very dry itchy skin also tons of allergies and it has worked wonders " in 3 reviews
Stephanie M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the smell of this soap.. it is super soothing and smells amazing! I love the oatmeal in it and what wonders it does for irritated skin. Definitely recommend that others try it especially if you have dry skin, also great in the winter time when your skin can get extra dry.
Debbie R.
Louisburg, NC
I love these! I love the smell and how it leaves my skin smooth. I always use it after shaving. The oatmeal is good for any irritation I may get.
Lourdes J.
Medley, FL
This product I have not tried, but there are other presentations that I have been able to prove and I can say without doubt that they are good,
Jherrica S.
Sikeston, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
So smooth on my skin. Doesn't leave any residue rather like a smooth lotion feel. User this on my son who had eczema and it is amazing.
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
Samantha T.
I got this as a white elephant gift, and I surprisingly really like it. The smell is pleasant and not overpowering.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
i found this online and it is so wonderful for dry or itchy skin, it really is a good product at a good price!!
Bianka R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What is this use for? I really wanna try it ? Were can I purchase it at and what's the price?
Lily Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love the after feel. So smoothie due to the almond and oatmeal I assume. Feels great
Kaitlyn Y.
Oceanside, CA
Does this stuff actually work?
Lauren A.
Madison, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Where can you order this from
Christy B.
Greensboro, NC
I need something for my toes. I have very dry and dead skin on them. Please help! I am on a budget like everyone else. Any suggestions?
Bianca S.
Hopewell Jct, NY
The smell is absolutely intoxicating, I love this soap.