BY DE-LUXE

Authentic Spa Quality Personal Care The benefits of Dead Sea Salts on the skin and their unique therapeutic and beautifying powers have been recognized since ancient times. Soaking in a warm bath with our blend of mineral rich Dead Sea Salts and pure essential oils of Lavender & Chamomile is a powerful remedy to healthy skin, is highly beneficial for relieving muscle tension, or for simply relaxing and enjoying a rejuvenating experience.  No Animal Testing Cruelty Free Please Recycle see more...

Monique V.
Raleigh, NC
I love this product! It's easy to use. I just put inside the bathtub with warm water and relax!!! It has a nice scent and it's so gentle to my skin. It's affordable. I bough at drugstore.com and I highly recommend !
Grace K.
Falls Church, VA
When I want to relax, I take a bath and use these bath salts. They smell good and are pretty affordable.
Daniela O.
Valencia, Venezuela
I love the salts
in the shower, I use them for exfoliation and leaves my skin super soft
and clean I recommend apply it once a week as maintenance and believe
me you will not regret it
Grieta A.
Great product for those relaxing bath times. They don't happen often but when they do- you have to treat yourself! Fantasic and calming scent.