BeautyHairHair ProductsDe Lorenzo Novafusion
Color Care Shampoo, 845 oz - Cherry Red

De Lorenzo Novafusion Color Care Shampoo, 8.45 oz - Cherry Red

by De Lorenzo Novafusion

The Novafusion Colour care range is formulated to work in synergy with your hair colour to control and prevent colour fade in natural and colour enhanced hair types.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of De Lorenzo Novafusion Color Care Shampoo, 8.45 oz - Cherry Red!
Chloe J.
De Lorenzo Novafusion Color Care Shampoo, 8.45 oz - Cherry Red uploaded by Chloe J.
It's great to keep the pigmentation in your hair and makes your hair nice and shiney, only thing is it can be a little messy i.e. get on your hands, shower etc.
Chloe L.
Nowra
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I have had my hair red for 2 years & use this product everytime I wash my hair. It keeps my hair looking bright and vibrant and also leaves my hair feeling healthy and hydrated. I 100% recommend this brand for coloured hair!

Looking for your answer?