BY DE LALLO

Save on De Lallo Lemon Juice Plus (48x6.76 OZ). Our Sicilian-grown Lemon Juice is made from fresh squeezed juice and essential oil of lemon extracted from the rind of the fruit. It's never reconstituted or watered down. Lemon Juice makes an excellent vinaigrette and can be squeezed over fish and fruits as well as being used in baking. {Information is descriptional only. Please read the ingredient list on the product prior to any use. Please refer any dietary or health questions to your healthcare provider.} see more...

Autumn G.
Toledo, OH
I use this for my lemon bars and they always turn out great. I love the easy open top and the fact that you have to squeeze for more so it doesn't come pouring out.
Pulchritude P.
Aberdeen, WA
De Lallo is tops for refrigerated lime & lemon juice. I like to cook with these both and always have them to add a little citrus ounch to my site frys, fajita night, etc.
Kati F.
I use this to add flavor to my waters, but I also use this for cooking as well as pouring over fruit before i stick it in the freezer to keep separate--such as peaches!
Kristy K.
Tampa, Fl
I use this for everything, cooking, on fruits, cleaning, in drinks. It has so many amazing uses. Everyone should always have some in the fridge at all times
Kelly b.
Bay Shore, NY
I have purchased this lemon juice several times (and the lime too) and it's always been good! Tasted fresh and the container is cute!
Asia T.
This is not as strong as what I usually get. I use it in my tea. I need something with less body and more of that famous lemon zest
Emily T.
Whippany, NJ
These are great and very useful! There have been many times where I needed lemon juice, but squeezing lemons would take too long.
Elizabeth A.
Waianae, HI
This is great to have when you don't have fresh lemon, it come in handy when needed and it last longer then having fresh lemons.
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
I put lemon in so many things, so it's great to be able to have some that isn't going to go bad right away.
tiara c.
I love this , I use this to season chicken & shrimp. it gives it a very powerful flavor which is great
Denise W.
Dugger, IN
Where do they carry this