BY DE LA ROSA #71 in Marshmallows

• Are these flavored or are they just regular marshmallows?2 Answers
  • What is the texture like? Are the soft or really chewy? 2 Answers
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
These are so good, the pink flavor are strawberry they're sweet and fluffy the extra giant really are big!!
Lizette I.
Lizette I.
Palmdale, CA
I love marshmallows so these are a fun treat. We got them once for s'mores, but they were too big so these are better eaten by themselves.
Samara H.
Samara H.
Ontario, CA
I love roasting these because they're so big. They are also very flavorful unlike other marshmallows I have tried.
jetzabel n.
jetzabel n.
Santa Ana, CA
Marshmallow are so delicious and sweet. goes well with hot chocolate even by itself.
Rifat K.
Rifat K.
I don't really like marshmallows but these are some really unique ones you should try
Shannen B.
Shannen B.
Cleveland, OH
I personally don't like marshmallows but id try it only if it has good reviews lol.
mayra r.
mayra r.
These marshmallows is so yummy especially these brand. I like to use them for snores so yummy .
Roseanna R.
Roseanna R.
Los Banos, CA
I loves this its a great price and love that it comes in individual packs i use them for my kids goody bags and other partys as well.
Janet C.
Janet C.
Keene, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are awesome just by themselves or even to make desserts like rice crispies treats. Soo good.
Yolanda C.
Yolanda C.
El Campo, TX
I grew up on De La Rosa products They are delicious, one of my favorite is this extra giant marshmallows perfect size for that bonfire, great size just perfect.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Are these flavored or are they just regular marshmallows?
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Jacksonville, FL
What is the texture like? Are the soft or really chewy?