BY DE LA ROSA #71 in Marshmallows

• Are these flavored or are they just r...These marshmallows come in dif... 2 Answers
  • What is the texture like? Are the sof...They're soft! And yummy! 2 Answers
Lizette I.
Lizette I.
Palmdale, CA
I love marshmallows so these are a fun treat. We got them once for s'mores, but they were too big so these are better eaten by themselves.
Samara H.
Samara H.
Ontario, CA
I love roasting these because they're so big. They are also very flavorful unlike other marshmallows I have tried.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
These are so good, the pink flavor are strawberry they're sweet and fluffy the extra giant really are big!!
mayra r.
mayra r.
These marshmallows is so yummy especially these brand. I like to use them for snores so yummy .
Rifat K.
Rifat K.
I don't really like marshmallows but these are some really unique ones you should try
jetzabel n.
jetzabel n.
Santa Ana, CA
Marshmallow are so delicious and sweet. goes well with hot chocolate even by itself.
Shannen B.
Shannen B.
Cleveland, OH
I personally don't like marshmallows but id try it only if it has good reviews lol.
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Medley, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Me encantan!!! Son deliciosos, me traen tantos recuerdos. Realmente muy buenos, tienen un gran sabor y consistencia.
Roseanna R.
Roseanna R.
Los Banos, CA
I loves this its a great price and love that it comes in individual packs i use them for my kids goody bags and other partys as well.
Yolanda C.
Yolanda C.
El Campo, TX
I grew up on De La Rosa products They are delicious, one of my favorite is this extra giant marshmallows perfect size for that bonfire, great size just perfect.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Jacksonville, FL
What is the texture like? Are the soft or really chewy?
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Are these flavored or are they just regular marshmallows?