BY DE LA ROSA #77 in Marshmallows

• Are these flavored or are they just regular marshmallows?2 Answers
  • What is the texture like? Are the soft or really chewy? 2 Answers
Claudia S.
Commerce, CA
De la Rosa marshmallows are very tasty. I like this kind because it has different colors and flavors. My boys like the giant marshmallows to make their creations and then eat them. They are soo good.
Yolanda C.
El Campo, TX
I grew up on De La Rosa products They are delicious, one of my favorite is this extra giant marshmallows perfect size for that bonfire, great size just perfect.
Lizette I.
Palmdale , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love marshmallows so these are a fun treat. We got them once for s'mores, but they were too big so these are better eaten by themselves.
Roseanna R.
Los Banos, CA
I loves this its a great price and love that it comes in individual packs i use them for my kids goody bags and other partys as well.
Nynochka f.
Tampa, FL
My daughters loves this things she cannot get enough of them. I love them with hot chocolate. Yummmm amazing I want some now
Daniela M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Me encantan!!! Son deliciosos, me traen tantos recuerdos. Realmente muy buenos, tienen un gran sabor y consistencia.
Jessica O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are amazing for campfires. We actually got them by accident but everyone loved them. They were so huge. Haha
Samara H.
Ontario, CA
I love roasting these because they're so big. They are also very flavorful unlike other marshmallows I have tried.
Jennifer M.
These are so good, the pink flavor are strawberry they're sweet and fluffy the extra giant really are big!!
Janet C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are awesome just by themselves or even to make desserts like rice crispies treats. Soo good.
Jennifer B.
Jacksonville , FL
What is the texture like? Are the soft or really chewy?
Danielle S.
Are these flavored or are they just regular marshmallows?