De La Cruz Vitamin E Cream 4 oz - Crema Con Vitamina E uploaded by Emmylee G.De La Cruz Vitamin E Cream 4 oz - Crema Con Vitamina E uploaded by Fran A.De La Cruz Vitamin E Cream 4 oz - Crema Con Vitamina E uploaded by Mayra M.

BY DE LA CRUZ

Is a natural antioxidant which protects and softens the skin and helps lock in moisture to help minimize the appearance of wrinkles. see more...

Buy on Kmart*
Martha C.
Orem
I apply this eye cream every night before I go to sleep. I don’t see a huge difference in my fine lines but I do see that it moisturizes my under eyes which is great for me. It has a pretty thick consistency which again I think is good. It’s pretty good price, I bought mine at Walmart.
Carla O.
Long Beach , CA
It's one of those hidden treasures. A very affordable and amazing product. When I run out of my ole henrinkson moisturizer I always go back to it. I use it before I go to bed and in the morning before doing my makeup. I even use it as a primer when I run out of primer. It's really that good!!
sarah e.
Davenport, FL
Vitamin E cream is a must have for anybody who's accident prone like I am. I use this product a few times a day on any scars. If you're somebody who has a lot of scars from falling, mosquito bites, etc. this is something thats worth it. I live in Florida so I have tons of scars from mosquito bites. Just by applying a little bit twice a day to any scar they heal a lot faster. Its also good for acne scars. Im not too sure if its safe to put on your face often or near your eyes but I had a few acne scars on my cheeks and chest and after using this they're completely gone! This product isnt just for scar use, but I use it for that sole purpose and it does not disappoint
Wanda A.
I LOVE vitamin E cream I use it everyday at work I am in the medical field so I'm constantly washing my hands, this is the only cream I buy it keeps my hands soft and moisturized.
Mariana L.
Covina
I use this all the time before I put my makeup on , go to bed , or just to keep my face moisturized, it really helped me with acne and definitely kept my face glowing , I do recommend you guys need this ! It works really well not to sticky or watery like other creams
Sridevi L.
Long Beach, Ca
First off, I'm surprised this is listed under "Facial Moisturizer" as I personally would never use this on my face. While you could, and it says on the product you can use it under makeup, it just seems much too thick even as a night cream. I'm scared it will break me out because I don't think it's non-comedogenic.
What I LOVE it for though is super rough, dry patches on the skin. Often times when I shower at night I'll apply this to my elbows and feet so it can work over night and things are much softer by the time I wake up.
It's quite inexpensive for the amount you get and since it's so thick and you don't need too much it'll last a while.
The scent is medium intensity but fairly "natural" so it shouldn't bother anyone with sensitivity issues. There's no real distinct "flavor" to compare it to.
Emmylee G.
I bought this for my kids after a horrible battle with hand foot mouth disease which left them with dark scars from the rashes. I am AMAZED at the quality of this product. I used it twice a day on each child for one week. You can barely tell where the blisters were now! their skin is smooth and clear! My hubby even started using it for his neck after he shaves to avoid in growns or irritation. I love love love this product!
Esmee I.
Antioch, CA
I have used this cream for about a week. Nightly application, after washing my face & ready to go to bed. I'm giving it 4 stars because I just started using it, I do feel my skin is & looks healthier... I hope it continues to give me the results I'm looking for. I know with age we will get wrinkles eventually & it's inevitable but if I can slow down the process, believe me, I will try anything! I am not rich enough to get a face lift 😹 ..It has a light scent to it, it is a bit oily but your skin soaks up the cream beautifully, no residue is left.
Fran A.
Just started using this cream and it makes my skin feel soft and hydrated. I really don't like that it's a little thick but I like how my skin looks.
a n.
This product really moisterizes my face when i aply it. It has a nice relaxing scent to it. I love the fact that it has vitamin E.
Fran A.
I just started to use this cream and am wondering if it works?
Eng L.
Jeddah, Saudi arabia
Are u using this product??