BY DE LA CRUZ

Is a natural antioxidant which protects and softens the skin and helps lock in moisture to help minimize the appearance of wrinkles. see more...

zoe l.
After I use my Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub it seems to dry my face and take out moisture so I use this oil and it puts back all the healthy oils and vitamins back in my skin.
Adriana T.
California
I love this stuff. It's underrated so I don't think too many people know about it, but people in my family have been using it forever. It's very thick and very moisturizing so I use it every night. When I wake up my skin looks so soft and smooth. Definitely a staple in my routine.
Carla O.
Long Beach, CA
It's one of those hidden treasures. A very affordable and amazing product. When I run out of my ole henrinkson moisturizer I always go back to it. I use it before I go to bed and in the morning before doing my makeup. I even use it as a primer when I run out of primer. It's really that good!!
felipa a.
This is my go to creame. I use it very often because once I apply it, it leaves my face or skin so soft. My face stays hydrated for such a long time. If my face feels dry it helps. Consistency is a bit thick but is easy to apply . The scent is a nice neutral smell.
sarah e.
Davenport, FL
Vitamin E cream is a must have for anybody who's accident prone like I am. I use this product a few times a day on any scars. If you're somebody who has a lot of scars from falling, mosquito bites, etc. this is something thats worth it. I live in Florida so I have tons of scars from mosquito bites. Just by applying a little bit twice a day to any scar they heal a lot faster. Its also good for acne scars. Im not too sure if its safe to put on your face often or near your eyes but I had a few acne scars on my cheeks and chest and after using this they're completely gone! This product isnt just for scar use, but I use it for that sole purpose and it does not disappoint
Martha C.
Orem, UT
I apply this eye cream every night before I go to sleep. I don’t see a huge difference in my fine lines but I do see that it moisturizes my under eyes which is great for me. It has a pretty thick consistency which again I think is good. It’s pretty good price, I bought mine at Walmart.
Wanda A.
I LOVE vitamin E cream I use it everyday at work I am in the medical field so I'm constantly washing my hands, this is the only cream I buy it keeps my hands soft and moisturized.
Mariana L.
Colton, CA
I use this all the time before I put my makeup on , go to bed , or just to keep my face moisturized, it really helped me with acne and definitely kept my face glowing , I do recommend you guys need this ! It works really well not to sticky or watery like other creams
Sridevi L.
Long Beach, Ca
First off, I'm surprised this is listed under "Facial Moisturizer" as I personally would never use this on my face. While you could, and it says on the product you can use it under makeup, it just seems much too thick even as a night cream. I'm scared it will break me out because I don't think it's non-comedogenic.
What I LOVE it for though is super rough, dry patches on the skin. Often times when I shower at night I'll apply this to my elbows and feet so it can work over night and things are much softer by the time I wake up.
It's quite inexpensive for the amount you get and since it's so thick and you don't need too much it'll last a while.
The scent is medium intensity but fairly "natural" so it shouldn't bother anyone with sensitivity issues. There's no real distinct "flavor" to compare it to.
Emmylee G.
I bought this for my kids after a horrible battle with hand foot mouth disease which left them with dark scars from the rashes. I am AMAZED at the quality of this product. I used it twice a day on each child for one week. You can barely tell where the blisters were now! their skin is smooth and clear! My hubby even started using it for his neck after he shaves to avoid in growns or irritation. I love love love this product!
Fran A.
I just started to use this cream and am wondering if it works?
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
Are u using this product??

back