Hair CareHair Styling ProductsDe La Cruz
Sulfur Ointment 10% Acne Medication Ointment

De La Cruz Sulfur Ointment 10% Acne Medication Ointment

by De La Cruz

Oil-free, water-washable base. No preservatives, artificial colors or fragrances.

Has anyone with rocesa tried it? ?
Is this the best or would anyone recommend anything else?
I never know that it supposed to be used as a mask for 10 minutes. Ive been using it for 6 hours for night skincare😱 is it going to make my skin worse?
Start your review of De La Cruz Sulfur Ointment 10% Acne Medication Ointment!
Jasmine P.
Lancaster, PA
De La Cruz Sulfur Ointment 10% Acne Medication Ointment uploaded by Jasmine P.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have dry sensitive acne prone skin!!! I put an hydrating serum on before applying this so my dry doesn’t dry out too much and this have work wonder for my acne!! I use it 2 to 3 times a week and even if I don’t see new breakouts!!
Lauren T.
De La Cruz Sulfur Ointment 10% Acne Medication Ointment uploaded by Lauren T.
This product is incredible. Simple and effective. Sulfur is actually the third most abundant mineral in the body, and has antibacterial and antifungal properties. It can also help dry out the pimple to clear it up faster and speed up skin sloughing! It's a powerful little jar and it's a steal for the price.
Bertha S.
De La Cruz Sulfur Ointment 10% Acne Medication Ointment uploaded by Bertha S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Best acne treatment that I live by. This helps get rid of pesky acne. Whether its red spots, fresh new pimples or whiteheads, this ointment does the job! The smell is pretty strong and may cause some peeling to create a new skin layer but it is worth it.
Iana M.
illinois
De La Cruz Sulfur Ointment 10% Acne Medication Ointment uploaded by Iana M.
De La Cruz Sulfur Ointment 10% Acne Medication Ointment uploaded by Iana M.
Purchased at: Amazon
This cream will help you quickly dry and cure terrible acne! Thick consistency, almost odorless, cream color. If applied in the evening, the pimple will become less noticeable in the morning and will soon dry out completely. After drying, the skin around the pimple will also be slightly dry.
Karen V.
Yuma, AZ
This is the best acne medication ointment you can use overnight to help clean and dry your acne pimples and blackheads! It also helps for new acne pimples or blackheads from forming I highly recommend it!
Daniela F.
Brooklyn, NY
De La Cruz Sulfur Ointment 10% Acne Medication Ointment uploaded by Daniela F.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This cream is too good for burning pimples and it removes them quickly you just have to use it constantly the only thing I do not like is its smell but it works perfectly it is for daily use
Giovanna H.
Johns Creek, GA
I've had acne for over 10 years. When I was pregnant I thought I was down with it but nope. Than came hormonal acne. I've tried everything. I mean everything. As of 2016 I decided to make a change and really research and learn about adult acne. So far my healthy diet and vitamins have gotten me far. But if i stress too much or get off my wagon with my consistency there goes that. I bought this last month. Again I try everything. Honestly it has helped! It literally dries out your pimples. I have painful zits, pimples, blackheads and whiteheads. So EVERYTHING. The cream is extremely drying. At first I was using it everyday all day and I would just leave it on overnight. No no. That's a huge NO. It burned my face. Then I switch just night and it's still extremely harsh. So I'll follow directions now and just keep it on for a while every other night. But I promise you. With the right diet, supplements and this along a rich moisturizer and a brightening cream you'll see better days.
Zachary H.
Mcallen, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff has been a god send for my recent breakouts! My skins been going insane due to the fact that I have to wear a mask 9 hours a day 5 days a week. And even though I follow a strict and good skincare routine I get more and more breakouts each day after wearing my mask. And normal acne products using Benzyl peroxide or salicylic acid don’t work for me anymore. A customer at my job said this is great for breakouts and it’s her secret to clear skin. So i bought it immediately and I’m so glad I did. The texture immediately freaked me out, it’s almost like the consistency of honey and butter and I initially didn’t want to put it on my face. But it only contains sulfur and Polyethylene glycol, a simple ingredient list is always a bonus. I applied this all over the skin and left it on for 30 minutes. It’s a bit drying so I now only use it on breakouts and areas I get blackheads. It drastically reduces my breakouts in size and redness and keeps blackheads at bay. Would definitely recommend!
TING Y.
My teenage son had really bad acne (cyst type) going through his puberty. We tried almost every over counter acne treatment for his face. Sometimes was not too bad, sometimes was really bad, I couldn't stare at his face. We even tried the prescription ones too. None of them seems to work. Finally, I bought Walmart Equate brand copycat proactive acne treatment kit. His face was getting cleaner. He told me the one he felt really helped him is the small bonus mask contains sulfur. So I started to search mask with sulfur. Then I found this one. He started to use it. Since he used it, his face has been pretty clear for two months. Sometimes there were couple pimples popped out, but they went away quickly. His acne is under control. He is almost acne-free. For his skin, this product really works.
Morgan G.
Ramsey, MN
De La Cruz Sulfur Ointment 10% Acne Medication Ointment uploaded by Morgan G.
Purchased at: Amazon
This stuff is so underrated! Sulfur works so good on my breakouts and I really love this stuff! I use as a spot treatment and have used it as a mask but if you have dry skin be careful!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...