De La Cruz Products Inc De La Cruz Aceite De Coco Humectante Coconut 2.2 Ounce Jar

BY DE LA CRUZ

This product is a great natural nourishing, all-over moisturizer for the face and body and a hair conditioner or for massage. see more...

Buy on iHerb*
Marie M.
This oil is amazing for everything! I use it to moisturize my lips before applying anything on my lips. I also use it at night to soften the tough areas on my feet that have dry skin. I do this by rubbing the oil, you don't need a lot, all around my feet bottom and top then covering them with socks. Then in the morning my feet are nice and smooth and ready for sandals!
Olga Janeth O.
I love to try a lot of coconut oils on me and this one is very affordable, I used this for my scalp and it's very gentle on the skin I got mine at CVS and I think it was only like 2 dollars, I would totally recommend this for extra nourishment on the hair and skin.
Marisa Q.
Channelview , TX
I love this stuff, if i feel some chapped lips starting or my face to dry out i just dab my finger ,a little bit because it goes a long way and my lips and skin feel amazing. You can put it in your eyebrows helps them to grow faster if you plucked a few hairs you didn't mean to.
Sandy R.
I totally recommend it. It has more then one use. It's super long lasting. Great to have all year but best in the winter because the winter can really mess with your skin. Nice smell. Over all good to have...
Angelina P.
este aceite me encanta ya que me deja el cabello supe super suave y super brillante es bueno para el crecimiento de cabello y el cuero cabelludo es bueno para refrescar la cabeza me encanta se los recomiendo un monton se los aseguro para mi es el mejor aceite para el cabello del mundo ojala no le cambien nada
mayra a.
Me encanta mucho él aceite de coco lo quisiera para mi mi cabello esta muy maltratado necesita un respiro
Luz G.
Houston , TX
I use it to take my makeup off, to hydrate my face after a good cleanse and exfoliation routine, it is solidified but you only need just a bit to do it all
Cristina V.
Love this oil so much, I use it to take off my makeup and it melts right off 😍😍 It also works for dry skin and I recommend it 🙏🏽🙏🏽
Agustina G.
Ensenada
I like it a lot, I use it very often, I replace the type of oil I used for this one that is very natural.
Ashley H.
Esta super bueno hidrata con nada me lo aplico en el pelo y me encanta porque mi pelo es.chino y es super reseco
DeeDee R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does anyone know where I can purchase the De La Cruz Coconut Oil? Thank you in advance!
JACKIE M.
Santa Maria, CA
Is this product good to apply to hair and face?
JACKIE M.
Santa Maria, CA
Is this product good to apply to hair and face?
Paige M.
Kenova, WV
I see the price is in the high 30s.. Is it worth the price?!
Cecilia M.