De La Cruz Products Inc De La Cruz Aceite De Coco Humectante Coconut 2.2 Ounce Jar

BY DE LA CRUZ

This product is a great natural nourishing, all-over moisturizer for the face and body and a hair conditioner or for massage. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Angelina P.
este aceite me encanta ya que me deja el cabello supe super suave y super brillante es bueno para el crecimiento de cabello y el cuero cabelludo es bueno para refrescar la cabeza me encanta se los recomiendo un monton se los aseguro para mi es el mejor aceite para el cabello del mundo ojala no le cambien nada
Olga Janeth O.
I love to try a lot of coconut oils on me and this one is very affordable, I used this for my scalp and it's very gentle on the skin I got mine at CVS and I think it was only like 2 dollars, I would totally recommend this for extra nourishment on the hair and skin.
Marbeth R.
I keep this on me at all times! Perfect for hands and face. It has helped me get through the winter and avoid dry and cracked skin!!!
Angelica E.
I seriously love this product. I always keep it handy anywhere on my vanity. Perfect as a makeup remover,lip balm,and for the hair.
Evelyn S.
Corona, CA
I love this product I use it as make up remover and for my hair and skin. It leaves my skin feeling soft.
Frances K.
I use this for everything from skin care to makeup remover to hair. I love it and it smells and feels amazing.
Marisa Q.
Channelview , TX
I love this stuff, if i feel some chapped lips starting or my face to dry out i just dab my finger ,a little bit because it goes a long way and my lips and skin feel amazing. You can put it in your eyebrows helps them to grow faster if you plucked a few hairs you didn't mean to.
Carla V.
Delano, CA
Multiple uses for this product Best makeup remover! And also moisturizer at the same time! đź’–
Sandy R.
I totally recommend it. It has more then one use. It's super long lasting. Great to have all year but best in the winter because the winter can really mess with your skin. Nice smell. Over all good to have...
Qituwrah  K.
Wetumpka, AL
Coconut oil is a holy grail product. From hair,face and skin coconut oil does it all. I love coconut for all its great uses.
DeeDee R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does anyone know where I can purchase the De La Cruz Coconut Oil? Thank you in advance!
JACKIE M.
Santa Maria, CA
Is this product good to apply to hair and face?
JACKIE M.
Santa Maria, CA
Is this product good to apply to hair and face?
Paige M.
Kenova, WV
I see the price is in the high 30s.. Is it worth the price?!
Cecilia M.