De La Cruz Products Inc De La Cruz Aceite De Coco Humectante Coconut 2.2 Ounce Jar

BY DE LA CRUZ

This product is a great natural nourishing, all-over moisturizer for the face and body and a hair conditioner or for massage. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sandy R.
I totally recommend it. It has more then one use. It's super long lasting. Great to have all year but best in the winter because the winter can really mess with your skin. Nice smell. Over all good to have...
Lyndley H.
Love this product! I liquefy this regularly and proceed to give myself some hot oil scalp massages^_^ I didn't buy this my best friend did and I have no idea how much was spent on it but I know that I probably wouldn't buy it im #cheep
Yusbely N.
MIAMI
Es uno de los aceites que uso usualmente para definir mis rizos he hidratacion ... La verdad no es uno de mis favoritos pero es bueno
Marisa Q.
Channelview, TX
I love this stuff, if i feel some chapped lips starting or my face to dry out i just dab my finger ,a little bit because it goes a long way and my lips and skin feel amazing. You can put it in your eyebrows helps them to grow faster if you plucked a few hairs you didn't mean to.
Agustina G.
Ensenada
I like it a lot, I use it very often, I replace the type of oil I used for this one that is very natural.
Frances K.
I use this for everything from skin care to makeup remover to hair. I love it and it smells and feels amazing.
Angelica E.
I seriously love this product. I always keep it handy anywhere on my vanity. Perfect as a makeup remover,lip balm,and for the hair.
Kristy M.
Whether it's the summer heat or winter chill, the weather can be tough on skin, but coconut oil is a definite must have for all skin and hair types. Moisturizes dry, rough skin and hair, and smells light and fresh. One little jar goes a long way, and you'll be thankful for adding it to your beauty regimen.
Joann D.
Murray, KY
I love this product. You can use it for many uses. I recommend it to everyone. I will like to have more of this.
Idania M.
Este tipo de aceite ademas que sirve para todo es sano y se puedr hacer en casa. lo recomiendo.
DeeDee R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does anyone know where I can purchase the De La Cruz Coconut Oil? Thank you in advance!
JACKIE M.
Santa Maria, CA
Is this product good to apply to hair and face?
JACKIE M.
Santa Maria, CA
Is this product good to apply to hair and face?
Paige M.
Kenova, WV
I see the price is in the high 30s.. Is it worth the price?!
Cecilia M.