De La Cruz Products Inc De La Cruz Aceite De Coco Humectante Coconut 2.2 Ounce Jar

BY DE LA CRUZ

This product is a great natural nourishing, all-over moisturizer for the face and body and a hair conditioner or for massage. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Luz G.
I use it to take my makeup off, to hydrate my face after a good cleanse and exfoliation routine, it is solidified but you only need just a bit to do it all
Cristina V.
Love this oil so much, I use it to take off my makeup and it melts right off 😍😍 It also works for dry skin and I recommend it 🙏🏽🙏🏽
Agustina G.
Ensenada
I like it a lot, I use it very often, I replace the type of oil I used for this one that is very natural.
Ashley H.
Esta super bueno hidrata con nada me lo aplico en el pelo y me encanta porque mi pelo es.chino y es super reseco
Marie M.
This oil is amazing for everything! I use it to moisturize my lips before applying anything on my lips. I also use it at night to soften the tough areas on my feet that have dry skin. I do this by rubbing the oil, you don't need a lot, all around my feet bottom and top then covering them with socks. Then in the morning my feet are nice and smooth and ready for sandals!
Olga Janeth O.
I love to try a lot of coconut oils on me and this one is very affordable, I used this for my scalp and it's very gentle on the skin I got mine at CVS and I think it was only like 2 dollars, I would totally recommend this for extra nourishment on the hair and skin.
Marbeth R.
I keep this on me at all times! Perfect for hands and face. It has helped me get through the winter and avoid dry and cracked skin!!!
Angelica E.
I seriously love this product. I always keep it handy anywhere on my vanity. Perfect as a makeup remover,lip balm,and for the hair.
Evelyn S.
Corona, CA
I love this product I use it as make up remover and for my hair and skin. It leaves my skin feeling soft.
frances k.
I use this for everything from skin care to makeup remover to hair. I love it and it smells and feels amazing.
DeeDee R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does anyone know where I can purchase the De La Cruz Coconut Oil? Thank you in advance!
JACKIE M.
Santa Maria, CA
Is this product good to apply to hair and face?
JACKIE M.
Santa Maria, CA
Is this product good to apply to hair and face?
Elizabeth M.
Kenova, WV
I see the price is in the high 30s.. Is it worth the price?!
Cecilia M.