by De La Cruz

This product is a great natural nourishing, all-over moisturizer for the face and body and a hair conditioner or for massage.

Besides hair and nails anyone else got some cool ways they use this?
Es Buenaaa???
Love it
Start your review of De La Cruz Products Inc De La Cruz Aceite De Coco Humectante Coconut 2.2 Ounce Jar!
Love this oil so much, I use it to take off my makeup and it melts right off 😍😍 It also works for dry skin and I recommend it 🙏🏽🙏🏽
I seriously love this product. I always keep it handy anywhere on my vanity. Perfect as a makeup remover,lip balm,and for the hair.
Wetumpka, AL
Coconut oil is a holy grail product. From hair,face and skin coconut oil does it all. I love coconut for all its great uses.
Murray, KY
I love this product. You can use it for many uses. I recommend it to everyone. I will like to have more of this.
Glendale, AZ
Coconut oil is very healthy for you, especially for your hair. This particular brand is very good as well.
Desert hot springs ca
I love this product I use it as make up remover and for my hair and skin. It leaves my skin feeling soft.
San Antonio, TX
Love this product! I use coconut oil for my hair, face, body, etc. I highly recommend this product.
West Palm Bch, FL
Este tipo de aceite ademas que sirve para todo es sano y se puedr hacer en casa. lo recomiendo.
Delano, CA
Multiple uses for this product Best makeup remover! And also moisturizer at the same time! 💖
Auburn, WA
This stuff is awesome of hair, I've been using it for awhile, my hair has grown a ton!