De La Cruz Products Inc De La Cruz Aceite De Coco Humectante Coconut 2.2 Ounce Jar

BY DE LA CRUZ

This product is a great natural nourishing, all-over moisturizer for the face and body and a hair conditioner or for massage. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Olga Janeth O.
I love to try a lot of coconut oils on me and this one is very affordable, I used this for my scalp and it's very gentle on the skin I got mine at CVS and I think it was only like 2 dollars, I would totally recommend this for extra nourishment on the hair and skin.
Marie M.
This oil is amazing for everything! I use it to moisturize my lips before applying anything on my lips. I also use it at night to soften the tough areas on my feet that have dry skin. I do this by rubbing the oil, you don't need a lot, all around my feet bottom and top then covering them with socks. Then in the morning my feet are nice and smooth and ready for sandals!
Lyndley H.
Love this product! I liquefy this regularly and proceed to give myself some hot oil scalp massages^_^ I didn't buy this my best friend did and I have no idea how much was spent on it but I know that I probably wouldn't buy it im #cheep
Marisa Q.
Channelview , TX
I love this stuff, if i feel some chapped lips starting or my face to dry out i just dab my finger ,a little bit because it goes a long way and my lips and skin feel amazing. You can put it in your eyebrows helps them to grow faster if you plucked a few hairs you didn't mean to.
Sandy R.
I totally recommend it. It has more then one use. It's super long lasting. Great to have all year but best in the winter because the winter can really mess with your skin. Nice smell. Over all good to have...
Kristy M.
Whether it's the summer heat or winter chill, the weather can be tough on skin, but coconut oil is a definite must have for all skin and hair types. Moisturizes dry, rough skin and hair, and smells light and fresh. One little jar goes a long way, and you'll be thankful for adding it to your beauty regimen.
Luz G.
I use it to take my makeup off, to hydrate my face after a good cleanse and exfoliation routine, it is solidified but you only need just a bit to do it all
Lisy O.
I love this product especially for my hair because coconut oil is very healthy for your hair especially if you have damaged hair or split ends
Marbeth R.
I keep this on me at all times! Perfect for hands and face. It has helped me get through the winter and avoid dry and cracked skin!!!
Angelica E.
I seriously love this product. I always keep it handy anywhere on my vanity. Perfect as a makeup remover,lip balm,and for the hair.
DeeDee R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does anyone know where I can purchase the De La Cruz Coconut Oil? Thank you in advance!
JACKIE M.
Santa Maria, CA
Is this product good to apply to hair and face?
JACKIE M.
Santa Maria, CA
Is this product good to apply to hair and face?
Elizabeth M.
Kenova, WV
I see the price is in the high 30s.. Is it worth the price?!
Cecilia M.