De La Cruz Products Inc De La Cruz Aceite De Coco Humectante Coconut 2.2 Ounce Jar

BY DE LA CRUZ

This product is a great natural nourishing, all-over moisturizer for the face and body and a hair conditioner or for massage. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Olga Janeth O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love to try a lot of coconut oils on me and this one is very affordable, I used this for my scalp and it's very gentle on the skin I got mine at CVS and I think it was only like 2 dollars, I would totally recommend this for extra nourishment on the hair and skin.
Marie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This oil is amazing for everything! I use it to moisturize my lips before applying anything on my lips. I also use it at night to soften the tough areas on my feet that have dry skin. I do this by rubbing the oil, you don't need a lot, all around my feet bottom and top then covering them with socks. Then in the morning my feet are nice and smooth and ready for sandals!
Lyndley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! I liquefy this regularly and proceed to give myself some hot oil scalp massages^_^ I didn't buy this my best friend did and I have no idea how much was spent on it but I know that I probably wouldn't buy it im #cheep
Margaret V.
Glendale, AZ
Coconut oil is very healthy for you, especially for your hair. This particular brand is very good as well.
Qituwrah  K.
Wetumpka, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Coconut oil is a holy grail product. From hair,face and skin coconut oil does it all. I love coconut for all its great uses.
Joann D.
Murray, KY
I love this product. You can use it for many uses. I recommend it to everyone. I will like to have more of this.
Annette B.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! I use coconut oil for my hair, face, body, etc. I highly recommend this product.
Idania M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este tipo de aceite ademas que sirve para todo es sano y se puedr hacer en casa. lo recomiendo.
Alina  B.
Auburn, WA
This stuff is awesome of hair, I've been using it for awhile, my hair has grown a ton!
Lisy O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product especially for my hair because coconut oil is very healthy for your hair especially if you have damaged hair or split ends
DeeDee R.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does anyone know where I can purchase the De La Cruz Coconut Oil? Thank you in advance!
JACKIE M.
Santa Maria, CA
Is this product good to apply to hair and face?
Elizabeth M.
Kenova, WV
I see the price is in the high 30s.. Is it worth the price?!
JACKIE M.
Santa Maria, CA
Is this product good to apply to hair and face?
mayra a.