BY DE LA CRUZ #31 in Antibiotics & Antiseptics

For external treatment of abrasions. Also for minor cuts, surface injuries. Alcohol 9%. see more...

Yoazin V.
Wellness Guru Expert
This thing works wonders but omg it stings like crazy. Lol but it can be as bad as the cut right lol. It helps heal almost anything no lie. I seriously love this product and recommended it to everyone out there
Kayla F.
Marshville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
This antiseptic liquid is great for injuries and cuts that need some attention. It helps keep it clean and free from dirt and as much bacteria as possible.
Emely L.
My grandma use to use this a lot and a orange one from the same brand i don't know whats in it but it always helped when we got big cuts and the orange one for the baby's umbelical cord
Nicole B.
Albuquerque, NM
This will stain! But it worked wonders cu into my sons persistent oral thrush
Sheree C.
Hanford, CA
I used this on my son to cure his oral thrush. It was cleared up the next day! The only bad part is the purple is a bit messy, but it does come out in a few washes.
krystal ☺.
I use it for minor cuts or scrapes .It does stain so be careful using this.
Bethany F.
Martinsburg, WV
Wellness Guru Expert
My son has had thrush for going on two months now, I have tried everything. Since he's so small all the doctors could give him was nystatin but that wasn't doing anything and he hated me doing it four times a day. I also threw away all his bottles and pacifiers and always wiped the nipples so I was getting frustrated that it wasn't going away. My mom told me about this so I looked everywhere for it and couldn't find it, the stores kept saying it was discontinued, well I finally found it on amazon and ordered it. I'm happy to say after three nights of using this its GONE!!! So go old school, I recommend this!!!!
Parker S.
Olympia , WA
Stains like crazy but will cure thrush in your babies mouth and any that has transferred to you
sheyla g.
I use this gentian violets on my kids all the time, when they get cuts or scratches or bug bites.