BY DE LA CRUZ

Dela cruz tea tree oil - 2 oz see more...

• Will this really help with breakouts? And how fast does it work? 1 Answers
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Lake worth, Fl
I love this product!!! I bought it at Walmart and its of great quality. I use tea tree oil for those random breakouts, it is better than any face wash to heal breakouts. I recommend to anyone!!
Jen C.
Jen C.
My husband works in a cigar bar. His uniform smells horrible after a shift. I add a few drops of this tea tree oil to the wash and every single time the odor is gone!
Julianna B.
Julianna B.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly this product is really great for combating breakouts without being too harsh on your skin. I would highly recommend!
Arlyn m.
Arlyn m.
I use tea tree oil on a daily basis it is a nice oil to have around the house
Chanel R.
Chanel R.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this tea tree oil. Which I got from my local drug store. It is highly scented, which I don't mind it. However I do use this tea tree oil for a spot treatment for my acne. It has been working WONDERS! I just use a qtip, dip it in the bottle and spot treat my acne. It is very good at drying them out. It will make your skin flake and dry, which is what you need for the acne. However it doesn't make my skin stuck, which I love since I only spit conceal my acne, and not my whole face.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really good for acne spot treatment I would recommend using a little bit because it will dry your skin no matter what so just use it as a spot treatment but it works so well on my pimples it calms swelling and dries up quickly
Veronica V.
Veronica V.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love this oil! It has a awesome smell it good for you skin,hair & nails you can put this on and go into the sauna! De La Cruz Dela Cruz Tea Tree Oil - 2 oz
Alejandra H.
Alejandra H.
San Fernando , CA
I love this product! It's my go-to remedy for just about everything. I recently woke up with a rash on my face due to a new night cream I used and I put a few drops of this onto a cotton pad and rubbed it all over my face. I did this twice and within a couple of days of doing so the rash was gone. I use this when I get a break out here and there it really helps the redness and swelling of the pimple go down. You can use it on wounds, cuts, in your shampoo and it works wonders if you add a few drops to your face wash or moisturizer at night. I will never be able to live without this tea tree oil.
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Allentown, PA
Best thing I had purchased for $7.99 to use as a acne spot treatment. It cleared up my face and hardly get acne much now. Love this product and would recommend for anyone to test it out themselves.
Krystal E.
Krystal E.
BEST natural product for on the spot acne treatment! Results show after about a week but this stuff really works I highly recommend.
Rochielle C.
Rochielle C.
Jamaica, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this really help with breakouts? And how fast does it work?