BY DE LA CRUZ

Fast soothing relief for: Bruises. Minor burns. Simple scratches. Cracked & chapped skin No preservatives, artificial fragrances or colors. see more...

• someone has tried this ? It gives results ?7 Answers
  • what is this supposed to do?3 Answers
  • Has anyone every used this product on broken capillaries ...1 Answers
Melissa V.
I would prefer the tablets but this is still amazing! I also have the roll-on, so whenever I have a certain spot that aches, I just apply some of this and I can feel immediately it seeping into my skin. It has a very cold feeling, might be uncomfortable for some people, but hey. No pain, no gain. It definitely does the job and is worth the “uncomfortable feeling” some people may have. As for me, I love it and will continue using this!
Brittany H.
Springfield, VT
I recieved this is my Beauty Box 5 subscription box and it's a great fix all moisturizer . I live in a very dry apartment and I get dry skin all over and nothing would work for more than a few minutes but this does and it's not oily and it has a light smell that's similar to icy/hot but it's so subtle and I personally like it. I'm going to buy a regular sized product and see how that fares me :)
valeria i.
Castroville, CA
Love this product. As a kid my mom would always rub this on my bruises and cuts I would get whn playing out side. Works amazing. Also would put on dry cracked skin. Its a strong scent but works great. Now I use it on my kids. I still use on my self😀 and my mother still buys and uses it also. Its amazing.
Melisa s.
El Paso, TX
I love this product helps with all kinds like cracked skin heels hands lips cuts mosquitoes bites rashes it has this fresh minty smell that opens your sinuses as your applying the ointment on the targeted area 100% recommend to you oh and it’s safe for toddlers too
Roxanna V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
It helps in the winter time when my bones hurt and u rub it on and it warms it up and makes it stop hurting. We always keep some around the house. And it's not pricy at all. The smell is not the best in my opinion. But I recommend it
annette m.
madera
Works great on cracked skin and bug bites has an order but I can tolerate the smell for some relief. Found mine at Walmart a 2 oz jar a little it goes a long way it's in a way state then when warmed it melts and is thick when applied to affected area
Marisa Q.
Channelview , TX
I absolutely love this product or any thing that has arnica in it. I carry one in my hand bag, one in my diaper bag and one in the car because i always use it . I have two boys and they love to play and as all boys they are rough , it helps with insect bites, fall scraps bruises, burns, inflammation you name it, it helps and it works . Rash , eczema ,pimples, dry skin you would be amazed of how many different things you can use it for . I can go on and on but you just it for your self , you'll see!
Marisol G.
My dad uses this when he has muscular aches on his knees, foot, ankle, neck, back. He uses it to massage the areas and it helps alleviate pain. The only thing is that i think the smell of it is weird. Not very pleasant.
Reni C.
Santa Monica, CA
This is amazing. Perfect for cold months or even the summer when your hands get dry. Very little goes a long way. This will revive the softness of your skin for only $3. I picked up mine at an Asian grocery store.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
This stuff works AMAZING! ( that's right all CAPS) I'm always on my feet whether I'm running, working, or chasing a 4 year old. For some reason I have always had super dry cracked feet. Sounds gross I know. But this magical, minty smelling goop soothes and heals my feet in no time. It is also great if you have super dry elbows or knees. I use pretty great body lotions, but this stuff is the only thing I have found, regardless of how many pedicures I get, that really seems to make my feet smooth like a baby's butt. De La Cruz Arnica Salve
Iris P.
someone has tried this ? It gives results ?
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
what is this supposed to do?
Kelli W.
Has anyone every used this product on broken capillaries on their face? If so, did you have any results?! Thanks!

Walmart