De Cecco Squared Spaghetti no413 Pasta, 16 oz

De Cecco Squared Spaghetti no.413 Pasta, 16 oz

SQUARED SPAGHETTI

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of De Cecco Squared Spaghetti no.413 Pasta, 16 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Brandy N.
De Cecco Squared Spaghetti no.413 Pasta, 16 oz uploaded by Brandy N.
I have never had squared spaghetti but the store was out of my normal choice so I gave it a try. It is actually really good. It is square instead of round and it's a little thicker than the thin spaghetti that I buy. I will definitely purchase it again. [product:de-cecco-squared-spaghetti-no.413-pasta,-16-oz]
Yadaris N.
Sioux Falls, SD
De Cecco Squared Spaghetti no.413 Pasta, 16 oz uploaded by Yadaris N.
I love pasta, but Spaghetti, the pasta is very easy to prepare, it does not take a long time to prepare mada, but follow the instructions on the box to cook it. I like this Brand of Cecco. Squared Spaghetti no.413

Looking for your answer?