BY DE CECCO

De Cecco Farfalle.
Dal 1886.
The first certified pasta.
{No. 93}.
Cooking time 11 minutes.
Enriched macaroni product.
1 lb (453 g). see more...

Brianne R.
DeCecco is one of two brands of pasta I reach for first (the other being Barilla). DeCecco doesn't get mushy or fall apart, and it has a substantial texture that works well for most recipes. I use a variety of pasta shapes, and DecCecco's shapes seem more...detailed? "Finished"? They look pretty in pasta salad or whatever you're making, and the quality is consistently good.
Dade C.
If you're going to cook, why not use the best! I have used these in the past when hosting dinner parties and offering the best for my guests. The price is decent and although it is pasta, it tastes as healthy as if I made it from scratch--except it doesn't take as long. I would recommend!
Brittany H.
This is great tasting pasta. Super easy to cook and can stand up to any sauces thrown it's way! De Cecco has a large variety of pastas and are reasonably priced. I will always repurchase and recommend to others.
Lydia W.
Vernon
Not bad, it tastes different than regular pastas I've purchased before. It tastes like it's made out of more realistic and natural ingredients! I'm going to give it another try!
alyssa k.
N miami beach, FL
This pasta is amazing. De cecco farfalle comes in many different forms. From penne, bow ties, spaghetti, angel hair, lasanga, and many more. They taste like truly authentic italian fresh made pasta
meliza S.
Philadelphia , PA
I love pasta especially when i don't want to take long in the kitchen just throw them in the pot a few minutes before the chicken is done and presto dinner is served
Grace L.
Atlanta, GA
sweet and simple pasta. my picky boyfriend likes me to cook this, thrown in garlic, butter, and parmesan and he's happy for the night. thanks for making my life easy!!
Laura W.
Ukiah , CA
Got this on sale and was very pleased with the quality. Will be trying their other versions for sure. We are a pasta loving family and always keep some on hand.
Amanda H.
Great pasta! Keeps my family happy and is quick to make! I'll continue to buy this for a long time to come! And as always I'll be recommending it to my friends!
Sierra P.
Rockaway Bch, NY
This brand specifically is great for making pasta. Naturally has a great taste of sodium and the noodles don't get marshy. Go to for making pasta
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Is this a good pasta brand ?
Margarita D.