BY DE CECCO

Conchiglie rigate (grooved shells) belong to the dry fantasy-shaped pasta and are typical of the Campania region South of Italy. (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 024094070527 U see more...

Jennine Z.
Buffalo, NY
De Cecco is a fantastic brand for imported bronzed cut pasta. The price will be higher, especially at retail, but for a more authentic pasta it's worth it.
Justyne C.
Canton, GA
The price is higher but it's definitely worth it. You can taste the difference between store brand and this product. Delicious!
Hannah P.
Oxnard, CA
My favorite noodles from when I was a kid.
I absolutely love these.
The size is perfect- quick to cook & very easy to mix!
Megan S.
We eat pasta a lot at my house. I would recommend this brand. Easy to find In the grocery stores, repeat consumer.
Samantha B.
This is the only product I have tried on here after looking through the list. I have to give this product a 6 star because like any noodle it's not much of a taste difference but the shell noodle makes a big different. For example if you're cooking it with something saucy, it cups it in the noodles and taste amazing!
Randy V.
Ciudad bolívar
I love this pasta Since I met her only use this brand is the best changed my life. me encanta esta pasta Desde que la conocí solo uso esta marca es lo mejor a cambiado mi vida. Queda como me gusta al dente.
Victoria S.
ANOTHER GREAT PASTA!!!! This is a box that can easily feed a family of 3 or 4 in 1 sitting. We always enjoy this brand.
Lucia v.
Woodbridge, VA
I like all kinds of pasta!!! so I recommend this product! good price.!!! I love!! Pasta!!!! :)
Jannely S.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Are these any good for any type of recipes
Erica M.
Lafayette
Are these actually authentic? Is it worth the price?