De Beukelaer Cri me de Pirouline Chocolate Hazelnut 3.25oz box uploaded by Allison D.De Beukelaer Cri me de Pirouline Chocolate Hazelnut 3.25oz box uploaded by Mary R.

BY DE BEUKELAER

CrA me de Pirouline Chocolate Hazelnut 12-3.25oz box. All natural snack. Made in USA. Kosher certified see more...

Mary R.
Mary R.
I'm not the biggest fan of hazelnut but this has pretty good flavor once you get to the flavor part. I don't find the outer wrap to have much flavor - it probably isn't supposed to. It is fairly light and a good mix with a coffee, tea or wine as a light dessert. If you are a fan of hazelnut and these types of snacks you will like these, they just aren't my thing.
Mary F.
Mary F.
Modesto, CA
These are my absolute favorite snack to have with my coffee. So yummy. Chocolate hazelnut cream filled wafer. I recommend it
Allison D.
Allison D.
These cookies are absolutely amazing! They are the perfect balance between crispy and sweet! The outside cookie wafer is slightly sweet but paired with a rich chocolate hazelnut cream in the middle! These cookies are fantastic with tea and coffee!
Baylee D.
Baylee D.
Azle, TX
Delicious!!! My go to Christmas snack! Perfect for the winter and go great when paired with a hot cup of hot chocolate! ☺️