De Beukelaer Chocolate Hazelnut Pirouline Rolled Wafers, 14 oz uploaded by gloribi j.De Beukelaer Chocolate Hazelnut Pirouline Rolled Wafers, 14 oz uploaded by Christeen R.

BY DE BEUKELAER

Peter DeBeukelear Cr me de Pirouline rolled wafers, chocolate hazelnut, starts with a rolled, toasted wafer that's wrapped with our distinctive, trademark swirl inside the wafer; Cr me de Pirouline is filled with our rich, cocoa and hazelnut cream. Crunchy on the outside, creamy on the inside, Cr me de Pirouline cookies are packed in tins to keep them bakery-fresh from the minute they leave bakeries until you pop the top, a product of the USA.

De Beukelaer Chocolate Hazelnut Pirouline Rolled Wafers, 14 oz
  • "I have found these also are good with a bowl of vanilla ice cream." in 2 reviews
  • "These bring back so many memories from past Christmas', it was not unusual to see a can at many homes I would visit." in 1 review
  • "I bought some for me and my friend and we both enjoyed them, they have a nice crunch with just the right amount of chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "Its the perfect snack when you want something sweet and its perfect to combine with tea." in 1 review
Elena F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My parents picked this up at Smart & Final. These are super yummy and it comes in a 2 pack inside the tin which is awesome because I hate when stuff like this goes stale. The wafer part is delicious and the chocolate part is nice and rich. This pairs well with a cup of coffee or tea. Yummy dessert or snack
aryelin L.
Para los amantes del chocolate y las galletas ha llegado el piruline este dulce tan afamado por las personas dulceras; consta de una cubierta en forma de tubo de galleta y rellena con un cremoso chocolate. Lo mejor y algo bastante positivo es que el empaque cuenta con varios de estos dulcitos y es que no solo te trae unos pirulines sino que son varios.! genial.
Ilina T.
stockton
Their really good. They are great with coffee. Very affordable. I jus get them from the 99 cent store. It compares to regular cookies. Their delicious but their messy. Like they break. But what don’t duh.
Perla R.
Kent, WA
Oh my goodness. I LOVE these things so much. You can eat them with practically eat them with anything. If you bite of a tip of the bottom and of the top of the these things then you drink some milk through it. They also are very good to decorate ice cream. I also them just by themselves they're just as delicious. I really want some right now. Highly recommended.
Alexa C.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love things things perfect addition to any dessert. Eat by themselves, or as a garnish. Beautiful for the holidays to top off seasonal desserts, or dip in hot chocolate. They have a munch of other flavors too, which have been very good in my experience.
Lauren M.
Apex, NC
You can buy these at target or almost any grocery store in the candy/cookie isle. They are absolutely amazing. It stands out from similar products with how smooth the chocolate is, definitely a repeat customer. Definitely buy this product!!
Abbie B.
Ok these are my dirty little secret. I can eat the whole can in one day, literally. I normally only get these around Christmas. I'm not sure why. It's just a Christmas treat. It's almost like Nutella wrapped inside a pastry. CAN I SAY YUMMY!!
Cynthia M.
Panorama City, CA
These are freaken amazing !!!!! They are by far my favorite cookies. These are great with coffee in the morning or a glass of milk at night to satisfy that late night sweet tooth
samantha C.
W Springfield, MA
I personally love this product. Its the perfect snack when you want something sweet and its perfect to combine with tea. I actually love dipping them in my tea. I would highly recommend them!
Michele R.
Gibson City, IL
A great snack to fulfill my sweet tooth. The only problem I have is I cannot eat just one! I have found these also are good with a bowl of vanilla ice cream.
Diana G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Mmmmmm look delicious! how it taste?
Victoria F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Are these tasty???
Melissa K.
Jefferson Cty, TN
Anyone else put these in there hot chocolate bars when you have guest over!? One my favorite cold weather treats!