De Beukelaer Chocolate Hazelnut Pirouline Rolled Wafers, 14 oz uploaded by Christeen R.

BY DE BEUKELAER

Peter DeBeukelear Cr me de Pirouline rolled wafers, chocolate hazelnut, starts with a rolled, toasted wafer that's wrapped with our distinctive, trademark swirl inside the wafer; Cr me de Pirouline is filled with our rich, cocoa and hazelnut cream. Crunchy on the outside, creamy on the inside, Cr me de Pirouline cookies are packed in tins to keep them bakery-fresh from the minute they leave bakeries until you pop the top, a product of the USA.

• Mmmmmm look delicious! how it taste?2 Answers
  • Are these tasty???1 Answers
  • Anyone else put these in there hot chocolate bars when you have g...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I have found these also are good with a bowl of vanilla ice cream." in 2 reviews
  • "I bought some for me and my friend and we both enjoyed them, they have a nice crunch with just the right amount of chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "Its the perfect snack when you want something sweet and its perfect to combine with tea." in 1 review
  • "These bring back so many memories from past Christmas', it was not unusual to see a can at many homes I would visit." in 1 review
Aryelin L.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Para los amantes del chocolate y las galletas ha llegado el piruline este dulce tan afamado por las personas dulceras; consta de una cubierta en forma de tubo de galleta y rellena con un cremoso chocolate. Lo mejor y algo bastante positivo es que el empaque cuenta con varios de estos dulcitos y es que no solo te trae unos pirulines sino que son varios.! genial.
Perla R.
Kent, WA
Oh my goodness. I LOVE these things so much. You can eat them with practically eat them with anything. If you bite of a tip of the bottom and of the top of the these things then you drink some milk through it. They also are very good to decorate ice cream. I also them just by themselves they're just as delicious. I really want some right now. Highly recommended.
Lauren M.
You can buy these at target or almost any grocery store in the candy/cookie isle. They are absolutely amazing. It stands out from similar products with how smooth the chocolate is, definitely a repeat customer. Definitely buy this product!!
Maria Q.
Me encantan las cosas cosas perfectas además de cualquier postre. Comer por sí mismos, o como una guarnición. Hermoso para las vacaciones para rematar postres estacionales, o chapuzón en chocolate caliente. Tienen un munch de otros sabores también, que han sido muy bueno en mi experiencia.
Lily H.
Rocky Point, NC
These are classic staple in my house. I buy a can and they are gone instantly. You can also reuse the can and put other things in it.
Eileen T.
Pittsburgh, PA
One of my favorite sweets to eat. Tasted as normal, but because of the trip many of the wafers broke into pieces. Still tasty!
Rachel P.
Terre Haute, IN
Great reminder of a my childhood, a great snack to grab on the go. Also a sweet snack for a sweet tooth with a glass or f milk!
Caroline M.
New Albany, OH
These are great! They are perfect to eat with your coffee and they are not overpriced! They are definitely a great buy.
Becca L.
Irvine, CA
These are the best treat! Stick em in your hot chocolate or your cappuccino or just pretend they're a cigar. So. Good.
Michelle P.
Dallas, TX
This is one of my husbands favorite chocolate he takes it with hot chocolate with coffee
Diana G.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Mmmmmm look delicious! how it taste?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Are these tasty???
Melissa K.
Parrottsville, TN
Anyone else put these in there hot chocolate bars when you have guest over!? One my favorite cold weather treats!