DD's Discount Stores

Does DD's Discount Stores have a variety of things?
How many of my friends 👭 love ❤️ DD’s??? DD's Discount Stores [user:pershii] [user:tmm] [user:nicolep10]
Can I order on line?
Start your review of DD's Discount Stores!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This stores cheap and has a lot of cute clothes and house stuff but I don't recommend going on a shopping spree here it's not worth it.in reviews
I love dd's I alway always find really cute clothes shoes accessories clothes for everyone homeware they have it all for great prices ! in reviews
They have great prices, and a lot of style of clothes, shoes and accessories, but is too dificult find the style that you're looking for cause everything is too much stuff in a small place... they need to organize it betterin reviews
...miss what i mean by that is it is not a guarantee that you will always find something you totally love and a good price.in reviews
I love going to dd's cause they always have their clothes for great deals, they have some of the cutest purses and I wish, I could buy them all. in reviews
Hailey H.
Stockbridge, GA
DD's  Discount Stores uploaded by Hailey H.
DD's  Discount Stores uploaded by Hailey H.
I personally like this store I shop from here a good bit. I love the home decor section. I’ve bought so many things from here for a good low price. I love shopping from stores like this because I still get good quality stuff in the low. It’s really a snag. If you haven’t heard of this look it up and go!
Alysha T.
Miramar, FL
DD's  Discount Stores uploaded by Alysha T.
This shirt was super comfy. It’s a little see through but not that much. It’s fits very well and is stretchy as well.
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Fashionista Expert Level 2
1,210 reviews
DD's  Discount Stores uploaded by Letty S.
I Love This DD Discount Store It's Always Clean In The Store and The Employees always Greet With A Hello and a Smile. I Really like This Store it's My Flavor Discount's Store in Carson. And Their Prices are Believable. The Store is always full of Customers they love this DD Location.
Ana F.
Garland, TX
DD's  Discount Stores uploaded by Ana F.
I don't know where to start... Almost 80% of my outfits are from this store. I always find what I am looking for and even more. Best deals is what you will find here. Not only clothes & shoes... You can find ALL in here. Toys, kitchen accessories, decorations items, makeup, etc.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 3
It’s a pretty good store if you’d like to get things to wear at a low price! I normally get my work shoes from this store, they are cute and professional. But of course you can get just about anything in the store from accessories to baby stuff.
Eileen R.
Oxnard, CA
I'm so happy that there is going to be a dd's right around the corner from my house. I bought a really cute blazer for under 10.00. They have the best deals for someone like myself who is on a budget but still wants to look good.
Alondra V.
Palmdale, CA
I love this store, they always have good stuff clothing, home decore, pet stuff and baby items all for affordable prices!
member-e04521
I am a regular and long time customer of your stores, namely DD's Discount and Ross. I have enjoyed shopping at these stores but as of today I will no longer and is advocating for others to avoid shopping at any of your outlets until you change your restroom policy.
This evening, I was shopping at your DD's Discount store in Jonesboro, GA and had a very disturbing experience. After shopping in the store for over 1/2 hour I felt the need to urinate but continued shopping hoping to finish soon however, nature would not wait. I arrived at the entrance of the restroom only to be stopped by an associate who kindly informed me that "there's no public restroom." I told her to look at my shopping cart I'm a customer, she just repeated what she'd previously said. I asked for the store manager and was told "they're in the front."
I went up front and asked for the store manager and a cashier said she was the manager. I proceeded to explain my predicament and what her associate had told me, and I begged her to let me use the restroom as I really need to go. To my surprise, the manager recited the exact words of the associate, when I said to her that I'm a customer, she further add, "I only work here, there's nothing I can do, I just came back and that's the new policy from corporate." Needless to say, I left the shopping cart with all the merchandise in it and walked out of the store, while walking out, the manager repeated "I only worked here."
With that said, I am imploring you to please be mindful and caring about your customers and withdraw this restroom policy. What rational reason do you have to put such a policy in place. People spends hours in your stores shopping, what should they do when nature calls? Do you think it is okay for you to only exchange money for goods and that's all? Do you think it is not your concern if your customers need to relief themselves therefore you will not provide the courtesy of a restroom to facilitate their nature call?
Please, please abolish this policy immediately. Thank you for your immediate attention and prompt response to this pressing inhumane policy directed toward your customers.
Respectfully
Respectfully
Amanda S.
Sacramento, CA
Really good alternative to some of the brand name stores! There are many different items you can find ranging from household kitchen utensils to really cute clothes! All for a cheaper, more affordable price!!
evelyn M.
Los Angeles, CA
Has cute clothes (: , And is not expensive Love it ! Ive shopped their a lot of times. Good Quality too
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Queenita D.
il y a 2 ans
Does DD's Discount Stores have a variety of things?
Shakina V. il y a un an
Yes! They have shoes, clothes (plus size, kids', baby, athletic, junior, etc), electronics, makeup, skincare, haircare, and much more! It has pretty much everything