Ddrops Baby Vitamin D3 400 IU uploaded by Sujisha a.Ddrops Baby Vitamin D3 400 IU uploaded by Sara O.Ddrops Baby Vitamin D3 400 IU uploaded by Natasha N.

BY DDROPS #7 in Vitamin D

Dietary Supplement. The Sunshine Vitamin in Just One Drop Liquid Vitamin D3. 60 Drops for 60 Days. 400 IU per Drop Babies need vitamin D for healthy growth and development.* Contains no preservatives, no artificial flavors, no coloring. Vitamin D is important for healthy growth and development in infancy and childhood especially for normal bone growth and muscle strength.* Specially designed for breast-fed babies. The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends that infants who are breast-fed or partially breast-fed should be supplemented with 400 IU of vitamin D daily. Baby Ddrops® does not contain corn, dairy, soy, gluten, wheat, artificial flavors or coloring. see more...

Sujisha a.
Saint Albert
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Started using for my lil girl when she is two months old . I’m not at all happy with this . She had white spots on skin using this . I changed to other one . I bought it from drugstore . I’m not at all satisifed . I used to gave her two drops during winters .
Samm B.
Calgary , AB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These drops are so easy to give to my son. Two small drops while he eats and I am done! I have used ones that have he dropper and I find that they are so messy compared to these. I have even bought my daughter the kids drops
Krystle G.
I loved these drops it was one and done. They were excellent for breastfeeding very convenient and effective. I like that they don't have a taste and were a good value for the quality. I use the 1000 is for myself daily also a great product.
Jalisa L.
Chatham, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I use this with my daughter since she was born. Then my doctor said I should be using it as well. I
The bottle makes it easy to apply the product to your nipple or the nipple of a bottle.
Alyssa K.
Garibaldi Highlands, BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Easy to use. Was disappointed with the packaging though. Bottle was only a quarter full so tons of wasted packaging. Not exactly environmentally friendly.
Ami K.
Brampton
My daughter takes these without any hassle! I love that the ingredients list only consists of vit d and coconut oil. My doctor recommended this.Love this.
Heather G.
Brookdale , NS
I give this to my baby once a day! Only one drop needed for breastfed babies!
Morgan '.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What's the price range for these?