Ddrops Baby Vitamin D3 400 IU uploaded by Sujisha a.Ddrops Baby Vitamin D3 400 IU uploaded by Sara O.Ddrops Baby Vitamin D3 400 IU uploaded by Natasha N.

BY DDROPS #4 in Vitamin D

Dietary Supplement. The Sunshine Vitamin in Just One Drop Liquid Vitamin D3. 60 Drops for 60 Days. 400 IU per Drop Babies need vitamin D for healthy growth and development.* Contains no preservatives, no artificial flavors, no coloring. Vitamin D is important for healthy growth and development in infancy and childhood especially for normal bone growth and muscle strength.* Specially designed for breast-fed babies. The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends that infants who are breast-fed or partially breast-fed should be supplemented with 400 IU of vitamin D daily. Baby Ddrops® does not contain corn, dairy, soy, gluten, wheat, artificial flavors or coloring. see more...

Caitlin A.
Norton, VA
I trust this product 100% both of my kids (both under age 2) receive one drop a day and it does the trick! These are very effective. I would recommend this product to anyone!!
sharae h.
Elkhorn City, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
Recommended for my baby by her pediatrician because she is breastfed. They go a long way considering you only need one drop a day. Will continue to buy.
Alondra V.
Bell Gardens, California
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is good I gave my son vitamins and he loves them. His a active bby.it makes there bones get stronger since he don't like veggies I give him vitamins
Jess C.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Must must and it Dosnt taste bad my toddler like it's which was a major plus. Price kinda because you don't get much in that little bottle
Emily O.
Madison, AL
Loved these drops for my baby. Only one drop did the trick! I love that it was all natural as well. Definitely worth the money!
Renee G.
Used this for my son and loved them. Safe and easy, plus who doesn't love that it's all natural with minimal ingredients?!
Emy M.
Kelso, WA
Purchased at: Target
Perfect natural Vitamin D drops for breastfed babes. I just put a drop on my finger tip and put it on her tongue daily
Jessica S.
Brooklyn, NY
I liked these while I was breast feeding because only one drop per day was needed. Easy and they do the job well
Sara O.
Waverly, IA
Simple to use & get baby to take. This brand was recommended & used by my peds doctor.
Jenny J.
This product is good and nothing went wrong with it. I recommend. Safe to use.
Morgan '.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What's the price range for these?