Ddrops Baby Vitamin D3 400 IU uploaded by Sujisha a.Ddrops Baby Vitamin D3 400 IU uploaded by Sara O.Ddrops Baby Vitamin D3 400 IU uploaded by Natasha N.

BY DDROPS #10 in Vitamin D

Dietary Supplement. The Sunshine Vitamin in Just One Drop Liquid Vitamin D3. 60 Drops for 60 Days. 400 IU per Drop Babies need vitamin D for healthy growth and development.* Contains no preservatives, no artificial flavors, no coloring. Vitamin D is important for healthy growth and development in infancy and childhood especially for normal bone growth and muscle strength.* Specially designed for breast-fed babies. The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends that infants who are breast-fed or partially breast-fed should be supplemented with 400 IU of vitamin D daily. Baby Ddrops® does not contain corn, dairy, soy, gluten, wheat, artificial flavors or coloring. see more...

Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My son's pediatrician recommended some vitamin D supplement for him. I ended up choosing this one because it's relatively easy to find in any store and I like it didn't include any other ingredient apart from coconut oil.
Synthia N.
Nanuet, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like these so much more than other vitamin d drops. Both were recommended by my pediatrician. Because this one is of a higher concentration, it’s easier to administer and keep track of (especially while breastfeeding).
Steph C.
San Antonio, TX
The easiest way to supplement Vitamin D!

My pediatrician provided me a sample of these vitamins to give my daughter to meet her Vitamin D needs while breastfeeding. Unlike other brands, you only need one drop to meet baby's daily needs. They're so easy to administer, and they didn't make my baby sick. I recommend these to all my breastfeeding friends.
Dayami H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am a CMA for 11 yrs... I work with very prestigious Dr.'s... and both recommend this brand! Vitamin D3 is super important for all humans! That's right! Even you! Do your research!! Check out the benefits on the G ... it is very important for your body!!!
Betty B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love how this product is only oil and vitamin D. I just put a drop on my nipple prior to nursing and the baby swallows it while nursing. It's easy and simple. My baby hates taking anything except my breastmilk right now so it's great!
Dani S.
Clear Lake, WI
Thank god they invented this. We were trying to give my son the full syringe of vitamin d from the doctor but he hated it. A tiny little drop does the same and it is amazing. Wish I could give it more than 5 stars!
Jennifer T.
Northport, Al
These are great! My Dr recommended I give these to my daughter when she was a baby and she took them with no problems and they were very effective. I bought them at cvs and I would buy them again if ever needed. I trust this product!
Zahireen C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a great product. We sell this in our pharmacy and there are tons of parents who buy this for their infants. It's a great way to get the needed dose of vitamin for for your child
Caitlin A.
Norton, VA
I trust this product 100% both of my kids (both under age 2) receive one drop a day and it does the trick! These are very effective. I would recommend this product to anyone!!
Alondra V.
Bell Gardens, California
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is good I gave my son vitamins and he loves them. His a active bby.it makes there bones get stronger since he don't like veggies I give him vitamins
Morgan '.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What's the price range for these?