BY DDI

This item is sold by cases of 12 items TropiFrutti Gummi Candy - Hanging Bag. Net wt. 5 oz, packed 12 per case. see more...

• Hey people are good they look good I would love to it try...1 Answers
  • Favorite type of Haribo gummies?1 Answers
Ddi TropiFrutti Gummi Candy - Hanging Bag(Case of 12)
  • "Haribo are my favorite gummy candies, I love anything chewy even though they make my teeth hurt." in 1 review
  • "i love haribo my favorite are they gummy bears they are soo chewy packed with different flavors" in 1 review
Sarah O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is surprisingly good. I’m more of a “stick to your teeth” gummy type of person. I prefer this over chewy gummies like regular gummy bears. These taste artificial forsure but they are surprisingly addicting. On the sweet side.
Belle L.
California
For me Haribo gummies are soooo hard to chew. It's really thick and elastic. But the gummies are petty good compared to other brands, in terms of flavor (you can taste real fruity flavors).
melinda  l.
Brockport, NY
My family loves these I believe there favorite is the gummy worms I buy at lest 10 bags a week for them. They like the gummy bears as well but the worms they like to play with like they are fighting then they eat them lol
Jenny N.
Appleton, WI
Love these! Picked them up the other day at world market while I was picking up a few gifts, they were great! The flavors were yummy and like everything from this brand they were super fresh
Linh L.
Mount Pleasant, IA
I LOVE Haribo gummies! They're honestly the best gummy candie's ever! They only have the bears and the colas around here but luckily my brother is stationed in Italy so he can get them everywhere and sends them home!:-)
ella n.
Strongsville, OH
I love everything Haribo, but this is one of my favorites! I was so happy when I found it at the World Market since I always get them in Europe. Great flavor, not too sweet, just perfect!
angie a.
I love these so much, they taste amazing. Haribo is definitely one of my favorite company for candy and they also have such a cute design on these candies.
Toni J.
American Fork, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love the tropical flavors and love the gummies. These are tasty and fun. I love haribo candies definitely a go to when I am craving gummies
Charissa C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Gummi son excelentes, con un sabor muy tropical, muy agradables colores, me gusta mucho en casa somos fanáticos de las gomitas no faltan.
gloria b.
Waverly, TN
The name says it all. They have a great flavor. Which I love gummies.tropical ones are even better.try them I thank you will like them.
Hannah P.
Favorite type of Haribo gummies?
chantel s.
Brooklyn, NY
Hey people are good they look good I would love to it tryout I love candy