BY DDI

Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I use the 100% acetone version of this brand of nail polish remover. Sure it's unscented but it works so much better. It takes the polish off after just one swipe because it's more concentrated. Polish removal time has significantly shortened. It's also great for chunky polishes with glitter that can be hard to remove. It's really strong and I think it makes my nails look a but dry afterwards so I always use a nail cream as long as I don't plan on re-painting them immediately.
Angelica G.
S El Monte, CA
I wasn't very happy with this product but in this case, you really do get what you pay for. It took me a significant amount of time to get the nail polish off my nails with this remover. Next time, I'll make sure to spend a little bit more so I can get something that'll be more effective.
Yana S.
San Francisco, CA
The amount is just right for the price but took me awhile to remove the polish. It has a strong smell which is expected but leaves my nails not too dry. This is better than nothing at all.
Crowned G.
I really enjoyed this strengthening nail polish remover. It took off all of my nail polish with ease without making my nails feel dry afterwards. Plus it's extremely affordable. Definitely recommend it.
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
Didnt like the scent took forever to remove polish. I hated the way my skin felt after using. I had to wash my hands and the smelk lingers. I got a bad headach after ising will not buy thia brand ever aging unless unscented and faster results.
Sarah N.
Fernley, NV
Great deal for only one dollar! I don't feel it does anything spectacular when trying to remove nail polish. With some better quality nail polishes, it is harder to get it off with this remover. I am happy to only spend a dollar on this product and for the most part it does the job.
Sophia R.
N Las Vegas, NV
This product is very good! It does the job well of removing the nail polish. The scent is not as strong as others, which is always a good thing. I always get mine from Dollar Tree, so it's great quality for a dollar.
Kaliza M.
Virginia Gdns, FL
DDI Swan Strengthening Nail Polish Remover Case Pack 24 - 681958 very low price and good quality, with one cotton you can forget the last color that you used ! I definitely would it buy again ! Have a sweet scent compare to others
Jessica S.
Forest Park, IL
I don't feel it does miracles for your nails like harden them, make them grow, nor strengthen them but it does remove the nail polish.. for only a dollar you can not go wrong. You can find this at dollar tree.
Katelyn P.
Las Vegas, NV
This nail polish remover is cheap and does what it's supposed to. I don't feel like nourishes my nails, though, it seems like it just strips the nail polish off and my nails feel a little dry afterwards.