BY DDI

This is a great way to enjoy your favorite Crush flavors. Each powder stick can get added to a bottle of water or a 16oz glass to make a regreshing drink. Crush has a strong appeal to teen-agers. see more...

Krystal S.
Elk Creek, VA
After just recently trying these, I would definitely recommend the grape version. I’m an orange crush fanatic and a lover of strawberries, but both the crush packets & the strawberry packets weren’t my favorites. These are sugar-free and have zero calories; and you can pick them up at Walmart or your local grocery store (that’s where I got mine). Definitely recommend the grape though. It’s so good!
Kristie T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These drink packets are so good and convenient. I keep some all around my house, car, and purses. I always carry water bottles everywhere I go so It's easy to just pour my packets on my bottle verses buying drinks from the store.
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
These are good! I love the grape the best which is why strawberry is getting 4 stars! They are nice when you are trying to drink water- which if you're like me is not the first thing you reach for. They do not leave after taste and satisfy me when I am looking for something sweet- which is often!
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Diet strawberry is hard to find, but this is the closest thing to that. This is a great way to drink more water when plain water just won't do. I also enjoy the Crush orange flavor as well. I would buy this product again, and I would recommend this product to others.
Rebecca A.
Marion, KY
Love these i hate just plain water and my aunt introduced me to these and i fell in love taste almost like a strawberry crush soda youd buy at the store except it's sugar free which makes it amazing plus i can go to the dollar store and buy for just a dollar
Elizabeth C.
Greensboro, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I like the crush drink mix. Strawberry is great but the grape is my fav. It has really helped keep me away from the sodas. This is sugar free, zero calorie and no carbohydrates. Also I can found these at Dollar Tree for only $1. A great alternative when you are just tired of plain water. I like to shake mine up in a bottled water then enjoy over ice.
Tracy E.
Norman, OK
It is like a party in my mouth, a real treat. Did Strawberry Crush is so good! I like having the singles in my purse when I want something different than water. I treat myself to the Crush once I drink my 8 cups a day of water. For sure, it's totally worth my money and I recommend this drink.
Florencia J.
columbus, Ga
While it tastes just like soda if you have tonic water, it's really meant for water. In that case, the flavor is okay but sometimes can be too acid and burn my throat a little. I like to leave some of the powder in the packet so it's not so saturated
Audrey H.
They are okay but the flavor is way too strong for a single bottle of water. The flavor is really good but just way too strong. I want water with some kind of flavor but not enough to where all you taste is straight sugar.
Gisselle L.
After trying this drink a few times.... it's very sweet... so much so I get extreme heart burn and I can't go to sleep peacefully if I don't have a tums. it's this flavor specifically not the grape and orange just 🍓
Kirstin H.
How much sugar is in these? good for young children?
Megan D.
San Antonio, TX
Anyone else thinks this tastes like flat pop with no fizz?