DDI Spice Supreme Minced Garlic- Case of 12

by DDI

Spice Supreme Minced Garlic give your recipes a great garlic taste that is a flavorful addition to any recipe requiring garlic. Sealed for freshness and made in the USA. Net wt 2 oz 12 bottles per case. Case Pack 12 Please note If there is a colorsizetype option the option closest to the image will be shipped Or you may receive a random colorsizetype.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of DDI Spice Supreme Minced Garlic- Case of 12!
My husband recently bought this by mistake but it turned out to be great. It saves time when cooking. Super easy to use.
Columbus, OH
So yummy. I love garlic. This product is amazing. It saves time and i use it in a ton of my recipes.
Gluten Free, Halal
Very good brand. It gave a great taste and isn't expensive. I definitely want to try more spices.
No Special Diet
I love the pre-minced garlic. It saves so much time for mincing and it doesn't go bad very fast!
No Special Diet