BY DDI

Being in the dollar merchandise business since its beginning, we know what sells, and we are always adding new and different items to our inventory. We are always looking for new items, and we have recently added pet items and craft supplies to our catalog. We design all of the packaging for our items to ensure that categories of merchandise have cohesive matching packaging, and that they are appealing to the eye. Sour Flush Candy 1.38Oz C/D1.38 Oz. Toilet Shaped Dispenser W/Sour Powder & Plunger Sucker. Counter Display. see more...

• Visually I find it hard to get myself to think I would actually buy...2 Answers
carshawn a.
carshawn a.
Kent, WA
Gave this to my nephew and he cried every time I took it away from him, I'm guessing its good
Savannah k.
Savannah k.
Wow! Major Throw back. I used to eat these when I was like 8 years old. The suckers are awful but the powder inside is so good. Depending on the flavor it can be sweet or sour.
Holly C.
Holly C.
Batavia, OH
This candy is sour. Its cute candy lol. The sucker is really good. They have all kinds of flavors
Ellie S.
Ellie S.
Greeley , CO
Visually I find it hard to get myself to think I would actually buy this product. It would be a cute gift for a new plumber or a funny gift idea.