BY DDI

While there are certainly no shortage of candy bars on the market, for many chocolate lovers there is simply no substitute for the creamy, nutty goodness of the old fashioned Snickers candy bar, now in king size. There is much to love about this classic candy treat, and many candy lovers from around the country and around the world count this sweet treat as one of their favorites. One of the things that sets the Snickers chocolate candy bar apart from its candy competitors is the presence of delicious crunchy peanuts, coupled with the goodness of caramel and delicious nougat. This great flavor combination satisfies the candy lovers craving for something sweet, while also satisfying the urge for something salty. It is no wonder that this great candy bar is such a perennial favorite. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
One chocolate bar that I don't like and never buy! If you're up for cavities then this is the chocolate to buy. It's insanely sweet, overloaded with sugar and caramel filling is gross. It sticks to your teeth and hard to get off. Do not buy these!!!
HäFèéŻā T.
Kasaragod
I swear i hate this chocolate
It doesnt taste good to my tongue anymore
Before i used to love them but not anymore
Like i have hated the taste
And it alwayz gets inside my teeth and my teeth aches😭😭😭
Daricel R.
Miami , FL
without a doubt one of the most chocolate delicious that I tested without annoying, what I love is the cream and you can get it at any grocery store and super cheap
Gabby H.
Great!! These are my most favorite delicious treats and I recommend everyone buying me some for my birthday! Absolutely amazing!! Inexpensive! Kids love em! Give them out! Yay! Every single bite counts!
Trayce R.
Greenville , SC
Snickers is a great snack to always have in your bag. It gives me the extra energy on days when I don't have time to stop and grab a bite to eat. #mycultclassics
Darya K.
I'm totally addicted to snicker. It mist be the caramel and peanuts. I throw the into the freezer and they become hard and very delicious to eat.
Elizabeth R.
Fort Morgan, CO
Best of the best . I'm so addicted to these I can't not only eat one. They are my weakness. I have a bad sweet tooth...
Kreeslin A.
OMG! Snickers are must haves for a chocolate lover as me. I love these chocolates in every presentation.
Lilibeth T.
Bronx, NY
Ommmmmg I love snickers it's actually really good for when you're hungry just like the commercial.
Nelly P.
Uniondale, NY
.....Cuz you're not you when yur when you're hungry. snickers is my favorite!