BY DDI

Savex Lip Balm, Cherry - 0.15 ozDetailsMoisturizes and soothes dry, chapped lipsCherry flavoredMade in the USA DirectionsAt first sign apply to affected area.Use only as directed.Keep out of reach of children. see more...

• Where can you find this? HELP! Also never tried the cherr...5 Answers
Brittany S.
Chesnee, SC
This looks amazing. I hope it works as well as it sounds. I use Chapstick religiously and am constantly buying more. My lips stay dry and cracked year-round and pick and bite them a lot. Fingers crossed on this because it sounds like exactly what I need.
jacqueline o.
Las Cruces, NM
This ChapStick is just like every other one but it did moisturize my lips at first but then started drying them out.
Taylor H.
Meshoppen, PA
Such a great product! I love the cherry flavor so I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Liliane S.
DEVE SER UMA DELICIA! QUERIA EXPERIMENTAR PARA SABER O GOSTO, MAS PARECE SER GOSTOSO, DEVE SER BOM PRA DÁ BEIJO NA BOCA.
Nao N.
Champaign, IL
Where can you find this? HELP! Also never tried the cherry version... Any advice?