Ddi Out of This World Candy Display

by DDI

Out of This World Candy Display. 5 Assorted Candies In 162 Piece Shipper. Razzles/Razzles Sour/Mini Sour Bottles/Dubble Bubble/Cry Baby Sour Dubble Bubble. Multiple UPCs

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ddi Out of This World Candy Display!
Product Highlights
It doesn't stay sour very long and loses flavor quickly but it's ok for kids who shouldn't chew gum too long.in reviews
Sherrie V.
Dewy Rose, GA
Get ready to chew. The gum become stiff after you chew it. Starts out good but flavors don't last! I'm sure kids will still love them!!!!
renee T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Not a big fan of sour gum its too sour for me but my daughter enjoys sour gum from time to time
Lauren P.
Vienna, GA
This is my favorite! I love all of the sour flavors and it's my go to when I want something different
Jackie M.
Winton, California
I love this gum it's my favorite in the world I hope they never stop selling these there just the best.
Eileen H.
These are so good I love sour candy and thus bubble gum is just sour enough. I love how the package is
hector P.
Pretty good I believe my first gum was this. It really started to hurt my teeth though as a kid. Just kidding its good
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
My 8 year old loves this. It doesn't stay sour very long and loses flavor quickly but it's ok for kids who shouldn't chew gum too long.
Natalie N.
louisville, KY
Who wasn't excited to get these in their trick or treat bag?! I love double bubble gum.
Justin C.
These are verrryyy yummy!!! I love these!!! They come in a nice assortment of bubble gum too. All of their gum tastes the same but they are colourful!!!
Aliya K.
Ajax, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I find it too be too sweet and too hard to chew but since its a fun gum i feel its more for kids nice flavors i like bueberry snd the regular

Looking for your answer?