BY DDI

Mary Jane Candy, 5.25 oz see more...

• I love these my sister use to buy these all the times. Th...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "nostalgia again i love peanut butter chews and these are perfect mary jane were and are one of my favorite candies" in 1 review
  • "These are yummy I remember my mom telling me she ate these when she was a kid and would always get them when she went trick or treating!" in 1 review
  • "A Quick and great candy treat for the sweet tooth always a favorite in my home great if you want to remember your childhood" in 1 review
Elicia P.
Cleveland, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My dad would eat these when I was a kid. As a adult when I see them I will buy them. They have a slightly hard texture to them but after sucking on them for a bit that texture goes away and you are able to chew them. However make sure that you are aware.. these will get stuck in your teeth!
Tammy P.
Buckingham, VA
I remember these from a childhood, loved them. A really good treat if you wants something sweet. I love peanut butter anyway that the center was the best. We use to be able to buy these from the penny jar. Will have to go out and look for a bag. Now I am wanting some.
kathy q.
Bensenville, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
OK so this takes me back! When I was little my grandma always had this candy I'm her pocket!! If I was good I would get a piece lol love this candy and whenever I'm in a store and see it I just have to buy it lol honestly try it and you might just like it :)
ANGELA S.
EAST POINT, GA
These are some of the best candies ever! They are very addictive so unless you have unlimited dentist funds don't buy too many at a time! These are the perfect peanut butter chews.
Sara  B.
This old fashioned goody was introduced to me when I was stationed in England. It is a chewy consistency, similar to laughter taffy and is really tasty. Give it a try, it won't break the bank to do so
Tanya V.
Acworth, GA
I love these! Unfortunately, I barely ever find them to buy. I'm always excited when I do find them. The crunchiness and peanut buttery flavors are splendid.
keren a.
crowley la
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Im not a huge peanut butter fan and these just taste like a whole bunch of it. I dont know i just think its not for me.
Karen S.
Westville, NJ
Oh, I love Mary Janes. They are sweet and sassy and peanut buttery. These have been around forever and I can see why. They are still a hit today.
Amy S.
Oaks, OK
These are so good! The only time I can really find them is around Halloween. I love peanut butter anything! These are great for a sweet tooth!
Bianny M.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Odl school candy the best. These are one of the good candys they had back in the 90s . They were yummy and not like the trash they have now
Mabel C.
Newark, NJ
I love these my sister use to buy these all the times. Thats how i got addicted , they are like hard carmale lolipops and you should try it