DDI Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Moisturizer Hair Lotion- Case of 12 uploaded by Chantelle J.DDI Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Moisturizer Hair Lotion- Case of 12 uploaded by Sasha M.

BY DDI

Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Moisturizer Hair Lotion, Rich Oil Moisturizing Lotion for hair protection, when you need it most, This greaseless lotion acts as a moisturizing shield against the heat from blow dryers and curling irons, 8, 50 oz, see more...

• Does anyone have a problem with particles being left on the hair ?2 Answers
DDI Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Moisturizer Hair Lotion- Case of 12
  • "My hair is very corse in the middle and back and it did help a little bit to make it softer, but not significantly. " in 1 review
  • "It also smells great which is a definite plus." in 1 review
Wendy T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have dry frizzy thick long wavy hair and this is one of few that work still to this day when I buy almost all my hair and beauty from sephora.it's very heavy and smells like lemons, not a bad smell or the greatest but I've never had the best of both worlds.although very oily to the touch it works very well on my hair and leaves it in better condition.
Candice B.
Miami, Fl
Olive oil moisturizer hair lotion was recommended to me by my hair dresser since I began using this product it keeps my hair soft and moist helps a great deal to keep my hair from being dry and I love the smell,great product.
Cori F.
Newport News, VA
I like the filling of this product but it did not blend well with other products.
DeJanee B.
Gary, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
For dry hair this product is great at giving moisture to the hair. I use this product everyday and it does a great job at keeping moisture. It also smells great which is a definite plus.
Sasha M.
Washington, DC
This product is truly nothing special. You need to watch how much you use or it can make your hair really heavy and oily. I wouldn't recommend it for people with oily hair.
Ronni A.
This product is good to use for me every once and a while but I would never use it every day. It helps smooth my hair, but yet it can make it a little greasy especially on the ends. My hair is very corse in the middle and back and it did help a little bit to make it softer, but not significantly.
Jamie L.
This product does a fantastic job of moisturizing your hair but it tends to leave the hair oily if to much is applied. It would be a great products for someone with extremely dry damaged hair.
member-0c1dd29bc
California
I used this when my hair got burned
It works kinda but I hate how greasy it makes your hair looks like you haven't washed it
Lilly M.
Silver spring , MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product. I makes my hair feel good, healthy and smells good. Organic root stimulator keeps my hair happy and healthy, is inexpensive and I will recommend.
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
Very good product...works really well in African american natural hair ...does not work well mixed with other products tho it leaves white residue in the hair
Cori F.
Newport News, VA
Does anyone have a problem with particles being left on the hair ?