BY DDI

Organic Root Stimulator Hair Mayonnaise, A blend of Olive Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, and Egg Protein helps reduce shedding and breakage; as well as improves overall elasticity and shine, Binds incredible moisture and strength directly into the hair shaft, The ultimate conditioner for everyone that wants to maintain their healthy, beautiful hair, naturally, 16 oz, see more...

Karisha L.
Newport News, VA
I've always struggled with my naturally extremely curly thick hair for as long as I can remember and there are not too many products that work for my hair type. But this product is one of my favorites. I have problems with frizz, dryness, and breakage. This product definitely does what it promises and has yet to fall short of my expectations. I don't frequently repurchase products unless I'm absolutely IN LOVE with them, as with this product. It leaves my hair soft, bouncy, voluminous, and with a lot less hair fall out.
Ally W.
I have very coarse, thick, frizzy hair so I thought that this product would help. It was not a bad product, it just made my hair feel heavy and looked greasy. I would not recommend this product
Oriana N.
This treatment is great for your hair. I use it as a treatment but also as gel to style and it smells great. Your
Taiyewo A.
Love this stuff! It's a great conditioner between hair washes! It smells great and keeps my hair soft until I wash it and re-condition it again.