DDI Nu-Pore Make-Up Removing Tissues -Ponds- Case of 6

Nu-Pore Make-Up Removing tissues are for all skin types (Ponds). They thoroughly remove make-up in one step provide a deep clean unclogging pores and moisturizing skin all while leaving the skin smooth and soft. Perfect for removing eyeliner shadow lipstick blush even waterproof mascara - without irritation. Resealable Pouch. 5.5 x 7.9. Compare to the performance of Ponds towelettes. 30 tissues packed 6 to a case. see more...

• Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? I...2 Answers
  • Do you buy them in the 99 cent store?2 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Noemie C.
These make up remover wipes work great. I have very sensitive skin so i didnt know if these would irritate my face, but luckily they didn't. They work great for removing all your makeup and doing a deep cleanse on your face. I fine that if i use their acne wipes, like i usually do after i take off my make up, some make up residue is still on my face so i wouldn't say they completely remove the make up.
Jessica J.
Morristown, NJ
I couldn't remember where I got these but after reading reviews, they are found at the $1 store.  I actually think I got these at Harmons and I guess I overpaid.  These did the bare minimum of taking off my makeup.  I usually had to go through two or three wipes, or use my face cleanser to moisten the wipes.  They had a very dry formula which made it difficult to take off my makeup (especially mascara).  The formula was pleasant on my skin though and I did not feel much of a residue after using these.  The scent is very neutral/minimal which was a plus.  The wipe itself was slightly textured which helped with removing my makeup but again, these did not work as well as I would have hoped.
Samantha P.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This is my holy grail of make up remover wipes, I'm not even kidding. I can actually find them at every 99c Only Store around me and I always stock up. I have incredibly sensitive skin and am SO happy to have found this product. I use it typically every night before bed or in the morning if I've fallen asleep with my make up on. It works so well, lasts a long time, and you really can't beat $1 for 25 wipes.
Kiara R.
Los Angeles, CA
I brought these wipes from the dollar store. I was funny about buying facial wipes from for $1. But I am really happy with these wipes. I went back and stocked up. They are soft and infused with botanicals. I will recommend to others.
Morgan T.
Madison, AL
These aren't my favorite just because they don't give me that fresh face feeling, like if I'm not in the mirror looking at myself take it off I just can't really tell it's almost dry feeling compared to ones I usually use. Overall it's okay it still gets the job done
Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
These are pretty great for being so cheap. The don't leave my skin feeling oily and they don't dry out easily. I feel they are a good dupe for the expensive ones. Very budget friendly.
Blanca r.
N Las Vegas, NV
This are my on the go makeup remover wipes when I travel they fit everywhere and they do take of a lot of product and for the fact that they are so cheap I wouldn't expect that I recommend
Anyi Z.
bronx, NY
Love this makeup remover. Its really good i love that is no too hard for my type of skin which is really sensitive. I think they could improve a little bit more with the area that you open it. Becauze when you opend it the moisture goes away and also they get dry
Mayra N.
Got these for $1 at Dollar General. They come with 25 wipes and are gentle on my skin. It meet my expectations, removes all my makeup, I like the simple packaging. If they were only a bit more moose it would be perfect.
Daniela R.
I have tried so many makeup removing towels but these are great! I like how it removes my mascara perfectly. They also make my face feel very moisturized . I take these when I travel and the sleek packaging make it so much easier for me
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?
Triana U.
Tecate, CA
Do you buy them in the 99 cent store?