Ddi Ladies Fuzzy Ankle Socks (Pack Of 120) uploaded by Laila I.

BY DDI

These great fuzzy socks can be worn any season. These wholesale fuzzy socks are for Teens and Women. The bulk case of cheap socks is assorted with stripe patterns and colored Heel & Toe, size 9-11. Case pack is 120 pair. Each pair of socks comes with a hang tag with a band around 3 pair for easy display. The picture is a representation of the colors and styles you will receive. Socks priced per pair. see more...

April R.
Miller Place
Honestly one of my best purchases in a while. They’re affordable and can be worn around the house or out underneath a pair of high boots. The only issue I had was when washing them, some of the threads started coming undone, but then again, it was probably my 8th time washing them that it started happening. Would definitely buy again and makes for a perfect small gift for a friend when it’s cold!
Priscilla R.
Arlington, TX
Ok I love fuzzy socks I use them around the house since I don't like being bear foot and these are absolutely amazing I love them I can't get enough of them they are amazing quality! Definitely a great buy!
Brittany W.
Dover Afb, DE
I love love the fuzzy socks! Keeps my feet super warm in the winter. I've tried other brands and they've ripped easily. I got them for Christmas and I was in love with them. Super satisfied!
Rae H.
Sacramento, CA
I'm so in love with these shoes!!! I'm looking now to buy more of them for the kids. When I say warm I mean warm!!! Great buy if it's just cold not really rainy
Emily P.
Clay, NY
These are great! I always wear them in the winter months. I live in upstate ny and it's snowy 7 months of the year.
Tiffiny T.
Los Banos , CA
I love these socks. They are so comfy and soft. They keep my feet warm and cozy during the cold winter months.
Asyia C.
Favorite thing to get as a Christmas gift, after a pedicure oil or lotion up your feet and put these on!
Laila I.
Comes with so many different socks and all are very cute and definitely keep your feet warm and snuggly
Latoria S.
Union , Sc
I love these fuzzy socks! They keep the feet nice and toasty. Wonderful gifts for the stocking stuffer.
Harvi K.
Lake St Louis, MO
Omg I live in fuzzy socks ! These are awesome ! I wear them every day with everything lol sooooo soft