BY DDI

Dutchmaid Coconut Macaroo Cookies(Case of 12) see more...

Cathy B.
Van Nuys, CA
One if my all time favorite cookies. Nothing beats a coconut macaroon cookie and a tall glass of milk to bring you back to your childhood.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Oh my gosh these are great! The Lil' Dutch Maid Little Dutch Maid Coconut Macaroons are great tasting and my whole family loves them!
crystal n.
Shelby twp, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm not to big on coconut and decided to give these a try by my surprise these are yummy would buy again.I would recommend these
Brittany L.
Pico Rivera, CA
So yummy to my tummy I love love love these they are very tastyI buy these at least once a week good for the whole family
Heather P.
WAR, WV
Been a favorite since I was a small child! I can never eat just one either. These are a bit addictive but that's okay!
Robin K.
Fort Smith
This cookie is one of my top favorites.the flavor is great. they go well with a cup of tea. their price is very good.
Sheila b.
APO, AE
Wow. These bring me back to my childhood memories! They were so tasty and I could not get enough of them!
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love coconut and am very pleased with the flavor of these and the great price. I am addicted to them!
Lisa H.
Columbus, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I like these cookies for my snack as I'm just watching TV etc. Great taste and not expensive either
adriana f.
N Hollywood, CA
I love coconut macaroons. I can eat them everyday. There soft and packed with so much flavor.
Lisa S.